Reader X Zoro "Hitman The Gunslinger, Or, Gunslinger The Hitman"

Glaring into the phone in your hand with a straight up death sentence, being the calm woman you were, you merely sighed in irritation, but boy was that last customer of your's sure as hell annoying, sometimes you wondered why you haven't already received a request for her assassination yet, removing the apron tied around your waist and pulling on your shades, you flicked it into the garbage can right before you left your shitty workplace at the mall.

You were just given the task to shoot down Roronoa Zoro, exactly at high noon tomorrow, although you never once considered turning down a client, something just felt amiss with this case, you knew the client well, and you were sure as hell positive she never once interacted with the man, she also didn't have any motive behind killing him, not to mention she would just have more to lose then to gain since some of her jobs depended on rookies like him, there was definitely something going down.

It frustrated you to no end whenever you were missing a piece to the puzzle, there was just one gap of information you were lacking, you just knew it, streaking a finger through your (H/L) locks, thinking about it for only a moment longer, instead of focusing on it anymore you settled for letting it go, even if you knew her reason or not, that didn't change the fact that you had a job to do.

Smirking at the sound of your combat boots click clacking on the concrete, you couldn't help but love seeing other pedestrians take one glance at you before staring at nothing but the ground as you passed, knowing exactly how much you intimidated others and frightened them into silence, it was a mighty amazing feeling, because they all should be afraid.

Finally reaching the train station, you easily hacked into the system using your high tech wristband with the click of a button, tricking the system into thinking you've already prepaid for everything, the s-class seat to and back from your destination, the extra service, and a personal area to keep your luggage, even though it appeared you had none, for now at least.

Walking straight into the high class area of the metal machine along with the rest of the rich folk, you ignored many of their scoffs and sneers at the humble way you dressed compared to them, smirking as a guard escorted you to the near front of the train, whistling seeing the comfortable fabric that coated your seat.

"Nice digs, damn I've hit some fine gold, heh" waving the man off, you happily slouched into the cushions while removing your shades, it was practically taking everything you had to not purr in delight at how damn comfortable it was, the bed like seat, scented air conditioning, now all you were missing was some grub to satisfy your hunger from working in a shitty children's restaurant all day.

With your eyes still shut from closing them in the feeling of security, you blindly swung your hand to the chair hand of buttons, hitting the communication switch by pure luck, "how may I serve you miss (fake name)?" Opening one eye at the young voice, you felt an entertained smirk force itself onto your face without intending it to, this kid sounded down right adorable and naive, how unfortunate.

"I'd like the best chef on the train to cook me...hmmm, I think I'm feeling piiiiizzzza? No, lasagna, nono wait, burgers-actually no, make it ramen, then again-no-ice cream! Ah! Ababababa-ba! Oh! How 'bout poutine? Scratch that, I want some tacos, only with tortillas! Wait no, I'm definitely craving some funnel cake! No! I made up my mind, okay, forget all those other things, and get me some....milk" the poor kid must have been so confused now, either that or they might have thought you were pregnant or something because the line was dead silent, oh well, too bad god made you so indecisive.

"D-did you decide on milk?" So the kid wasn't dead, grinning at the meek voice, you just hummed in agreement before they hung up, probably gone to get your drink ready, and you kinda almost wished he took longer than he did since you didn't want to sit up when he arrived.