Reader X Hancock "Dominance"

You backed further into the alley wall, wide eyes sparkling, mouth hanging open and cheeks a bleeding red, you were such a mess but Hancock looked like she was still as cool and collected as the damn artic- and intimidating, definitely intimidating.

"A-Are you kabedon-ing me?" Seeing her eyes blaze in warning, your heart thumped out of control as a pitiful whine brushed out from in between your lips.

Suddenly she smirked cockily and brushed aside a long stray of her hair like a supermodel, "so what if I am?" You let out soft strings of mumbled stutters as she blatantly pressed her cleavage roughly into your own, effectively pinning you to the wall.

"Your name?" You honestly didn't know if she asked for your name or not- since you were focusing much more on the movement of her lips, although you let yourself mumble it out anyway, "(Y/N)- uh I, (L/N) (Y/N)" you melted seeing a soft pink grace her cheeks.

"I-I-" "(L/N) (Y/N)!" You jolted hearing her abruptly yell your name, backing away from you, she flicked her hair aside and looked so far down on you she was actually looking up, "you are mine! I will no longer tolerate this 'running away' game of your's! Now either you will surrender your love to me, or I'll make you, using the hard way" you began to quiver in fright.

How on earth did all of this come to be? How did today spiral so out of control?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You giddily darted through the mall, passing all the latest fashions, cutting through the newest chocolate shop, you felt glitter graphics appear in your (E/C) orbs when you finally made it to the merch store.

Rushing inside, you grinned seeing the newest bounty posters lined up along the wall in frames.

Ignoring everything else entirely, you scanned the posters quickly as you rushed down the aisle, giggling in excitement when you eventually found what you were looking for.

"Oh mister! I'd like to take some bounties off your hands!" Seeing the man groan in irritation, he reluctantly got up from behind his desk and grabbed a pole, "you again? You were just here yesterday" not quite fond of your energy, he cringed seeing the lively expression on your features.

"Oh but that was before these bounties came in! Now could you please give me that one, that one, and that one?" Pointing out which ones you were requesting, he groaned before reaching up and tugging them down with the pole.

Rushing to the counter, you bounced as he slowly walked back before dragging the bounties over to himself and began scanning the bar codes, "so, it's amazing how fast they were able to reopen this place despite the repairs needed huh?" He glared hard into his computer, "too soon if you ask me" laughing awkwardly, you decided to remain silent.

Once he completed whatever he was typing in his monitor, he turned to you with a monotonous expression, "that will be a total of forty six hundred beli miss" nodding in acknowledgement, you handed him the money before bounding off.

"Yeah!" Smiling almost ridiculously, you opened the plastic bag and smirked down at the bounty posters of your favorite criminals.

Nico Robin, 'Cat Burglar' Nami, and 'Snake Empress' Boa Hancock! You nearly squealed aloud seeing the especially gorgeous shot of her doing her signature pose, it was a good thing you got it when you did since it looked like the last one.

Fuck you loved girls so much!

As you took a step onto an escalator down, you eyed an empty spot in your favorite place to eat, gulping in hunger, you reached into your back pocket and smiled at the clump of coupons you've been saving up for weeks.