Reader X Cracker: "Big Shot"

You slid over the hood of a car and grinned, all of the policemen were yelling in a frenzy at the destruction you left behind.

With most of them caught between chasing after you and aiding the casualties, you were able to make a decently easy get away.

Seeing that you were no longer being followed, you shoved your fists into your pockets and wandered down the run down streets of the New World district.

Passing trashy pubs, and shoddy drug stores, you continued to walk to that one place, to see them all admit it.

For them to finally acknowledge your victory.

Making it to the small shop, you watched the small, colourless TV screens shift to a news channel, you felt your body clamp down on itself as your blood began to buzz around in anticipation.

"We now move on to another incident caused by (L/N) 'The Trooper' (Y/N), today this misguided, desperate rookie destroyed yet another police station and raised her body count above the triple digits, many of the authorities are left astounded how such an amateur has made it so far" grinning mockingly at the camera, the news reporter turned to her companion- completely unaware of you watching this.

"While rookies such as the supernovas from the worst generation have already proved themselves as threats, this lone female rushes around like a-" not wanting to hear anymore, you stumbled away in frustration.

Again, they refused to acknowledge you again, again, and yes- again.

But- tightening your fists till the point they hurt more than your crippled pride, you bit down on your spiraling passion, and kicked down the crumbling building right by you.

You weren't going to stop, no matter what they all said- you knew what you were doing, you were well aware of the things bigger than you, and one day you were going to show them all.

It wasn't fair, you defeated so many people near the pinnacle of the hierarchy of crime yet they all wrote it off as luck, you pulled off such chaos with just your wits, but they deemed it coincidence.

You hated them all.

It was frustrating how easily everybody overlooked you- it killed you inside, many times you've been tempted to give in, nobody was on your side, and no matter how many people said otherwise- there isn't a single person existing on the planet who can do anything completely on their own.

But you weren't going to stop, you were going to make a name goddammit, you couldn't stop.

Not yet, you still had a little more fight in you... you hoped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cracker yawned in the Games room, the way he basically used the pool table as a couch was probably going to get him in trouble- but he didn't give any shits at the moment, too busy watching Katakuri win another match of darts against his soulmate.

"You're cheating! You gotta be using your future sight cause this is bullshit" laughing aloud at the way she stomped her foot childishly, the woman whirled on him and pouted timidly, "meanie.." Katakuri pacified her with a soft rub to her shoulders.

"Observation haki isn't something one can learn overnight, it takes many days of grueling training, blood is spilled, nights invite demons, and many earthly desires are abandoned along the way" staring seriously into her soul, the other blinked awkwardly with her cheeks hollowed out, glancing side to side as if she was left speechless, "..but what if I like my earthly desires? Like you? And pocky?"