Reader X Kidd "Magic's In The Air, Or In The Blood"

Now guys don't hate me but I wanna be unique in this one so I changed Kidd's 'devil fruit' power, one reason is because we don't know the fruit's name in this point in time. K enjoy my trashfic XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was that same damn feeling again, you know, the one that made you wanna run towards something that meant the whole world to you yet you had no idea what.

Every time you traveled through the more..dark and shady side of the town, the part where all the hooligans hanged out and sold drugs, and where all the slave trades went down- anyway, to get to work on time you went though there, and you felt it.

You felt like suddenly changing course and rushing to wherever your instincts were screaming you to go once again, to let nothing get in your way and destroy all obstacles.

This feeling scared the diggings outta you, because you knew exactly what this feeling meant.

Your soulmate was a frigging criminal from the nastiest part of town, a lowlife with no conscience, soft spot, or soul to keep their humanity, or to even love someone with.

A criminal.

Yeah, you knew way better than to just run in there and get yourself pumped full of lead and iron, so you weren't planning on giving your mystery soulmate a visit anytime soon, if ever at all, yep, never ever.

Though something was different today, when you walked past the old dumpster at the shady side of the crappy pawn shop, you didn't feel anything, not even a little blimp of desire.

'Must be out today' you figured, well all the more better for you since you didn't have to go through the temptation again, you found it was always getting more difficult to suppress, even though you knew it meant your death.

But little did you know was that little missing feeling wasn't going to be the end of this, oh no, it was gonna escalate like a fracking bonfire in the forest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidd's POV (warning gore ahead)

I smiled down at the remains of the slaughtered police and felt a rush of euphoria at the smell of bloody and torn flesh, below me had to be tens perhaps even hundreds of Soulmate city's finest police officers.

One guy I ripped open their stomach and yanked out their spinal cord to whip a few of the others back, heh that was fun, there was also this wimpy new recruit and I kinda felt bad for him for having to face me, so I gave him a merciful quick death by slicing his head off with a ragged piece of metal from the earlier explosion we entered with.

The rest of them I just impaled and sliced apart, but oh wasn't the sight any less beautiful than a work on paper.

Blood was scattered all around the cool tile floors of the bank and walls marking the white and grey room a few decorative reds in unique shapes and splatters, all those people called me an insane, psychopathic terrorist but I liked to think of myself as a misunderstood artist of death and destruction, with blood as my paint and crime scenes as my canvas.

The victims were merely paint cans unknowingly 'volunteering' for the good of my art being shared with the entire town, no, the entire fucking country.

But then I was finally pulled out of my daze when I noticed Killer started to shake my shoulder yelling almost hysterically in my face as sirens started to resound around us, "Kidd snap out of it! It's time to book it!" My mind was clear again as recognition settled in, 'the robbery, fuck, we're not done yet, damn it, right, we came to steal some shit to try and throw that stupid Trafalgar off his game'