Reader X Doflamingo "Run Demon Run"

You were what they would call, a temperamental coward, and you actually were one to boot.

Spiders creeped you the hell out, clowns were demonic beings of the underworld, the dark was definitely terrifying, mirrors were forbidden to go near, but what you feared the most was your absolute worst nightmare, psycho knife wielding murderers.

Every time you would hear a crash or a squeak in the middle of the night, you'd become scared stiff underneath all of your thick, fluffy sheets imagining that some lowly gang member or ne'er do well has broken into your home with the sole purpose of stealing your life.

But that doesn't mean you were weak, in fact, you had no idea that you were definitely hands down, one of the most powerful female fighters in the whole country, if not the continent.

When you weren't cowering in fear or high tailing it out of every frightening situation you came across, you could kick all sorts of nasty ass with your akuma akuma powers model: nightmare monster.

With the stereotypical bat wings and horns, the only difference was that these features were physically made out of a black sandy substance made of soul crushing fear and pure darkness, but you hated this.

You despised your own power, you feared how much strength it gave you from the fear of others and how sadistic it made you under its influence, so you never used it in public, nor when it wasn't absolutely necessary, which made everyone around you think you were a 'normal' since they never saw you use a power of any kind.

But you never considered on correcting them, ignorance was indeed bless, at least for you, it wouldn't be such a good thing if hell raisers always came after you looking for a fight, or for the police to try and recruit you into their ranks.

So, with another dreary sigh, you pulled on your dark (F/C) dress and grabbed your black purse for another day at work in the ever so boring but undeniably super safe office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doflamingo loudly sighed within the confines of his incredible palace up high in Dressrosa Avenue, he was bored once again, and lonely again.

But he never understood why he felt that way, he had everything he wanted, unmatched wealth all at his disposal, a limitless army of foolish henchmen who followed every beck and call, a 'family' of valuable characters who believed they were important to him and would go to great lengths just for his sake, many beautiful women fit for being his 'lovers'

So why did he feel things like loneliness, when all he wanted was to watch this whole city burn underneath his feet? To watch them all crumble to ruins? To rule over them like the fallen god he's become.

Was he possibly lacking something? Although he knew the answer he didn't want to admit it himself, he'd be admitting a weakness, a common weakness that even the strongest couldn't deny.

He wanted a soulmate.

The giant bird just couldn't shake off that primary desire within him, to share his life with one who was perfectly made for him in every way, to match him like a mirror and complete him like another half, to love and care for like the most precious thing on the planet, someone who would protect and provide him with the very best in life.

But he knew better than that, there was absolutely no one out there who could satisfy him, or even possibly match him as an equal, that could actually take a place in his frigid, dead heart.

The man was just about to reach for his bottle of liquor when he felt a small but noticeable pull, and from his sudden pause, the bottle was softly struck by his finger and accidentally tipped over to be smashed onto the floor.