Reader X Moria "Horror Story"

You coughed out loads of sea water, squeezing your eyes shut as your gag reflex activated, forcing you to heave up everything you've ever ingested for the past few days.

Clumsily rolling over until you rested on your gut, you spat at the sand sticking to your lips, grimacing at the gritty feeling in your mouth, feeling disoriented, you struggled to get up and take a view of your surroundings.

Looking back, you deflated seeing few remains of your cargo ship completely shattered against a peaking boulder in the distance of the bay, absolutely nothing survived- or anything that you could use or something important like that.

"Damn" glancing hard into the distance, you could possibly see the very outline of the island soulmate city was on, but the thick fog surrounding this place like a blanket made it quite difficult to see anything at all.

Rolling onto your back, you huffed- "horo horo horo" gasping hard in alarm, you bolted around and scrambled to your knees seeing, dancing ghosts.

"Am I dead after all?" They didn't give you an answer and continued to laugh, along the way you noticed they began to multiply and paled, was this some kind of forbidden, cursed island?

Not wanting to find out, you decided to try and get away from these ghosts, and possibly find any way to get off this spooky ass island.

Forcing yourself onto your feet, you began to walk deeper into the island, soon seeing the beach end and vegetation beginning.

Looking back to see the ghosts have vanished, you drew in a hesitant breath and took a few steps into the eerie forest, you hoped this wasn't going to be a mistake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you complete your mission?" A tall man in a gigantic chair loomed above the pink haired ghost girl.

"Of course I did Moria-sama! My cute little ghosties have already lured her into the forest!" Laughing at the good news, the mob boss lounged back into his throne, staring right into the screen, captivated by you.

Observing your trek into the horrid landscape, he felt his grin tug downwards watching you struggle with roots and vines that would threaten to knock you over.

At the rate you were going, it would be far past midnight when you would arrive at the mansion, not to mention he was already certain you were steering off course.

"Tsk, she's not getting here fast enough, Hogback!" Evidently summoning the rolly-polly mad scientist from thin air, the creep chuckled nervously seeing the scowl on his master's face.

Gulping in hesitation, he answered him instantaneously, "y-yes Moria-sama?" Nearly tipping over when the giant leaned far down to hover over him, Hogback felt his throat back up.

"Shishishi! Our dear guest seems to have a habit in getting herself lost, please go escort her here already, and make it before midnight too!" Saluting hurriedly in response to the command, Hogback was quick to dart out of the room.

"Shishishi! Ah, soon I'll be able to see you face-to-face" grinning in contentment, Moria chuckled seeing you make quick ninja reflexes whenever you heard a sound, he loved to watch the paranoid look on your face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where in fuck's name were you?! You swore you saw that dick shaped rock four times now! Turning to the right, you threw your arms up in the air in irritation, and that freaking butt tree six times!

You were lost in some spooky ass forest, and you've already seen some strange things, like predators, terminators, evil beings of all kinds, and Arnold Schwarzenegger!