Reader X Koby "The Bad Girl's Good Boy"

Shittttt someone kill me right now, I can't believe what I'm about to do to poor innocent Koby-chan *cries/laughs*

[WARNING: reader has a bad potty mouth, please enter at own risk]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was pinned right underneath you, his pleading, conflicted orbs were swimming with so much emotion you just wanted to kiss them away until they were replaced with just lust instead, plain old lust was always so much easier to deal with than love or affection, there were no strings if it was just a mutual fucking.

But fuck, there was something about the marine boy that just wouldn't let you continue with eating him alive, maybe it was the invisible tears streaming down his face, the way his body was shaking in shock and confusion, or perhaps it was just the fact that the little goody-goody was your mother fucking soulmate, a soulmate that you never wanted.

Sighing in defeat, you backed away from him, watching his eyes widen as his back sagged against the wall, sluggishly crumpling onto the floor when his legs gave out on him, you then noticed what must have been his uniform wrinkled against the ground, the bright white police coat getting stained from all the spilled Bacardi, but that didn't matter to you right now, what did matter was that you just went and fucked up big time, you just did something you'd never let go or be able to forget, fuck, how did this mess all begin?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight was going to be packed, grinning at the case that contained your microphone, you watched as the men around you worked, lifting crates of booze, setting up equipment, your eyes would always end up on their asses though, but you didn't dare try to hide it.

You were a nonbeliever, soulmate was a word that meant absolutely nothing to you, why would you stay committed to just one person when there were so many sexy fuckers out there? You didn't want a husband, what you wanted was a sugar daddy, and that's what you got, lots of em, but they wouldn't often stick around because then your boy toy would eventually meet their 'destined partner' and then burn everything that had to do with you, never speaking to you again, let alone say goodbye.

It was a shame, too bad boys were so honest, although you didn't mind much, grinning when the closest man to you made eye contact, you slyly moved from your spot and made your way through the dance floor and towards him, loving the muscle mass he possessed, even if your toys would eventually run away, you'd just replace them with another pair of hot balls anyway.

Once you reached the man's side, his eye twitched and his cheeks flushed when you comfortably made yourself at home on his arm, "you're a nice one.." your flirting was blunt and obvious, using manipulation to guide someone to bed was never your forte anyway.

"I have a fiance" committed? But you could change that, "oh do you? Well I have multiple sugar daddies, yet here we both are, and I think, we should get to know another better.." smirking when his eyes became more hooded, you slowly moved your arms around his shoulders like a hunting panther, ever so lazily pulling him to you.

Just when his lips would've met yours, you were suddenly shoved away, causing you to fumble on the soles of your pump heels in surprise before finally falling flat on your ass, glaring hard into his eyes, you ignored the obvious threat showing in his orbs- psh, like a dickwad like him could hurt you, "don't you ever go near me ever again, slut" ignoring his useless prattle, you merely clicked your tongue in irritation before getting back up and walking away in a huff, soulmates? Bah! What good were soulmates when they just made your sex life so much harder?