Reader X Law "Garden Of Love"

A smile graced your lips as you hummed through the public gardens in a very slow pace, making sure to give each of your amazing friends a warm smile to help them grow.

Each and every little plant had such an amazing and unique beauty that you just adored in every one of them, they all looked the same but at the same time so different, it was like looking at a splotch painting used with only one color, each splotch was different and identifiable yet the same.

Too bad you were the only one who really liked this place for its true beauty and tranquility, others just used it as a shortcut to get to the movie theater, the street full of fast food restaurants and small popular clothes stores.

Then a small marigold caught your attention and you sat down on the tiny cobblestone wall to carefully observe it until a noisy couple started to approach from beyond the massive thorn bushes and leafy ferns.

"Awww! Stop it babe! You're way more beautiful than any of these godforsaken dirty rainbow twigs!" Yelled a black haired girl with two nose piercings, "no way you're more beautiful than this whole rotting garden!" The tall, shaggy man cooed back.

You gave the two obnoxious teens a hot but discreet glare as the soft complaints of the flowers met your ears, looks like these idiots managed to wake the rosebuds up three hours early, and their whines made you bite your lip before giving the couple a stern hiss in disapproval.

But the two kept yelling and shouting at each other as if they were drunkards until they finally left the gardens and went into the bustling town, letting the tranquil silence return to the gentle sea of flowers and trees.

"People these days are so mindlessly stupid, isn't that right ladies?" You coldly purred, people were just annoyances to you, only few were able to get on your pleasant side, and that was even on good days as well.

"Mhm! None of them understand us like you do (Y/N)-san!" The plants gently cooed, they childishly giggled in the breeze afterwards as their mother smiled down at their words.

You sighed in content, nothing felt better but to hangout and socialize with the many flowers, plants and trees that adored and loved you despite your badly blundering love life and how you continuously complained to them about it.

One of the many advantages of having been born with shizen shizen powers, you were never alone.

Though you always wondered...who would be your soulmate if you ever had one? Would they be annoying? Would they be loud and obnoxious? Or would they also perhaps share your love for nature and plants of all kinds and varieties?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law's POV

I smirked down at the insulting tiny police force and gave one last slash to their already broken bodies before making them fly apart into different directions like a scrambled wreck, seriously already, weren't the higher ups getting a bit cocky since they thought it was a good idea to send only this many men?

But their screams of shock and fear made my pride and ego swell back to where it belonged as we walked over their scattered, panicking pieces, I always loved the control I had over these poor bastards lives, serves them right for being such dense morons that are too stupid to know when their man power is being used for sheer convenience.

"Penguin-ya did you hack into the mainframe?"

The much paler man happily nodded but fought to keep a straight face which made him look strange, and also making me wonder what he did in his free time to get such a shade, as my dear Bepo-ya poked his wet and squishy nose into my side, probably looking for affection after a job well done, "all the gold has been prepared for our departure out of here captain" I fondly patted the beloved polar bear's head and prepared my 'room' before giving the remaining disoriented police officers a well deserved cocky grin and the grand middle finger I was so famous for pulling off.