Reader X Nami "I Don't Take What I Want, I Steal It"

How long have you been kept here? In this cold cell that never once comforted you, in this brutal prison that was run by pigs? Pigs that didn't give a rat's ass about what happened to you, just as long as you continued to live, only to continue your suffering.

You don't remember anything outside the walls, sometimes you wondered if there ever really was a time outside the walls, cages and steel bars were all you ever knew, you also knew why you were here, that information being the only thing that kept you relatively calm all this time.

From what you understood, when you were born there was a prediction, some holy woman bitch predicted that you were going to be the soulmate of someone who would become part of a great threat to society as they knew it in the future, so they kept you hidden away, biding their time, waiting for the moment to strike for them to use you to their advantage, they always believed they might discover who you 'belonged' to on the way, and they did too, storing that info somewhere far out of your reach just to cause you anguish, but you've already lost any hope of escaping this hell.

You were already in your prime, meaning if they, your soulmate didn't find you now, they most likely never will, but you already resigned yourself to your fate in the first decade of being locked away in here, forgotten for good, as you thought of it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akainu frowned down at the full table of the police's top officers, disappointed in every one of them, including himself, how was it that they couldn't do anything as evil terrorized and did what they wanted?

"I've been patient, but now that has come to run out" several men stiffened when they came into contact with his molten pools for eyes, drowning in his heated glare, pounding onto the table in rage, Akainu bit down on his cigar until it snapped, falling into his lap, "how is it that whenever those supernova criminals do something, we never justify them!? Why is it that while they grow more powerful with their disgusting soulmates by their sides, we can't even stop those insufferable, greenhorn Strawhats!?" The mention of the group of problem children made a few whose gone aloof in the room finally pay attention.

Garp the fist jolted, woken up from his nap and immediately began to laugh, "hahaha! That's my grandson!" Akainu didn't even bother threaten the man's life after having done so many times before with no progress, but he still didn't calm down as he stood abruptly, making his chair screech across the floor.

"Not only is that Strawhat poking his nose in everything he can! Those who follow him are also starting to run amok, becoming just as unruly as he is" still seething as rolls of heat waves emitted from his body, the tanned tank of a man still settled down enough to sit back down as a hooded cop in a coat walked in with several papers.

Having all the room's attention on him, he looked to the table of officers before posting the papers on the chalk board behind him on the wall, "as days have gone by, the Strawhat's activity has begun to steadily increase, as has the audacity in their crimes, the hit man 'Roronoa Zoro' has been looting more and more liquor stores and causing more riots, the gunman has become more confident in stealing gunpowder and pistols, not to mention using them in public areas, even worse their cat burglar has begun to even start swiping in the broad of day" this made Smoker puff out an irritable amount of smoke.

"Jeez, the punks are starting to act more like their leader, for better or for worse I hope not to know" the police chief slammed his hands onto the table, "those brats are just taking whatever they want! And we need to bring them to justice!" Bastille just snorted from under his mask, "and how do you propose we do that? We've tried almost every tactic we know on each of them" Others reluctantly nodded along with him, afraid to catch the lava man's attention.