Reader X Robin "Sadistic Pleasures"

WARNING: *this chapter contains yuri with chances of receiving high exposure to lime, please continue with caution at your own risk*

NOTES: Plus all you dirty, dirty sinners better appreciate this since I actually had to go through a long ass time researching this stuff
I'm also apologizing to all those out there who aren't into this stuff, but it was a request that I just couldn't deny, plus I was also kind of curious as to what I'd come up with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gazed up into the skies as the comet lazily drifted by, allowing you to continue your sketching without worry of it suddenly disappearing, the observatory was dark and silent, you sat there all alone on the abandoned husk.

Smiling up at the stars above you, taking in a calm breath, you exhaled and watched as your breath drifted up into nothing, making you stop in your work and pause to enjoy the scenery around you.

The observatory was far away from the clouded smoke of the city, which is what provided you with such a good view in the first place, although the building you sat on top of was long abandoned and relatively forgotten, you never let it run down, always spending your days preserving it and discovering new rooms and passageways all the time.

It was lonely sometimes, but whenever you visited the town it was always a catastrophe, people who knew about you called you the star-girl, a creepy hermit that knew everything there was to know about the cosmos, which occasionally invited trouble to your doorstep, because of the title, sometimes gangsters and even the rare mob boss would come to you seeking knowledge from astronomy.

Blinking back into reality, you clicked your tongue in disappointment just in time to see the comet fade away from view, not to return for another thirteen months.

Deciding that staying out there would only cause you to freeze to death, you put your sketchbook and pencils back into your satchel, standing up and stretching your arms before climbing down the ladder and crawling into an open window, frowning when you noticed a few rust marks along the edges.

Half heartedly closing the window, you gazed out into the sky, reaching your other arm out to the side blindly until you found the lamp, turning it on and immediately missing the stars when the light reflected off the glass, interfering with your view.

But deciding it was already early morning, you knew you had to go to bed, or you'd risk messing up your sleep schedule all over again, no way you were willingly going back to that shit.

Moving to the stone walls, you turned to a nearby bookshelf and triggered the familiar switch, looking behind you just in time to see the bookshelf give away and reveal a dark passage.

Strutting through it with little hesitation, it almost immediately slammed behind you, encasing you in the dark, this was your element, others may have been afraid of it, but you felt more at ease being shrouded by sight, nothing could harm you here, it was like your kingdom.

Hearing the exit open ahead of you, still being surrounded by nothing but inky black, you heard the echoing click clack of your steps in the tunnel disappear, now knowing you've entered the bedroom.

Moving by instinct, without bothering to turn on the lights, you slunk into your bed and practically purred once you settled in, looking up at the thick glass window above you, the stars softly shined down on you with elegance, oh how you wished you could use your hoshi hoshi powers to join them up there.

Humming in content, you lazily lifted your hand, flicking your wrist causing stardust to fly into the air and drift around, slightly bringing light into the room, watching the speckles drift around and glow made you feel like you were one with the universe, after staring at them for a good long time, you eventually lost your conscientiousness to the lovely call of slumber.