Reader X Luffy "Pizza Or War!"

Today was beautiful, the birds were chirping, the clouds were an adorably fluffy white..and then there was you, currently being chased down a populated street full of panicking civilians by a hoard of extremely armed police, big figure SWAT team members and special-case agents from the world government.

"Get her! Ms. (L/N) is to be under arrest for being a dangerous criminal's soulmate!"

Some anime tears streamed down your cheeks when Akainu fiercely shot a few balls and hunks of lava at you while some accidentally flew at the public, your breath hissed when the soulmate alert siren echoed around the town from out of nowhere.

The citizens around started to panic and cleverly duck for cover under anything they could find as you rushed by with the police quickly following suit, not even a single man gave you a moment of rest during their hot pursuit.

You took a hard turn right, only to be met face to face with your soulmate's number one rival and enemy among the police force, the freaking white hunter, wild dog Smoker, and even though his expression seemed like he was against this, you weren't just going to assume he'd sway with a few begs.

You wearily backed up as soon as you sighted him and hastily turned around with a tremble, only to find that the hoard that's been chasing you finally caught up and crowded the opposite street of you, now you were trapped on both sides on a very crowded street, people were also even flooding the windows of the buildings around you to see the curious spectacle.

'Oh my god how could this happen!? When did this happen!?' That's when you experienced a tiny flashback.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You smiled as you opened up your small pizza parlor for the day and gazed up at the bright morning sky through the front window, the breeze made your waitress outfit flutter upwards but you merely ignored it with a calm smile, only to be interrupted by a loud siren in the distance.

The mood was instantly killed as you slumped over and growled as all the pesky pigeons became spooked and flew off, not mention that some of them also decided to leave you a very messy present behind in their flight.

Those runaway soulmate alerts really ticked you off! They always chased away your morning mood and ruined your whole happy vibe that the normal customers came back for.

Now that your good mood was gone, you clicked your tongue in annoyance as you entered the kitchen, after getting the ingredients you irritably started to roll the dough for today's special pizza dish, which you saw on the list, was meat lover's.

As you rolled the dough with your palms, the bell at the door softly jingled alerting you someone has entered, though from all the noise the teenage group was making you would've known anyway.

Looking over your shoulder you saw a very familiar strawhat along with the expected entourage, but this didn't frighten you one bit, in fact it kinda excited you remembering the many comments from other restaurant owners who had the pleasure of having them as customers.

Your parlor was located very close to the infamous gang territory, right in between the so called 'grandline district' and 'new world territory', seeing people like one of the popular 'supernovas' wasn't new to you, even Whitebeard was a normal customer along with all of his sons after they had a big rumble or robbery, or that time that Ace guy found his soulmate and celebrated by getting wasted here.

The teenager seemed to have been watching his consigliere and chief enforcer go at it in some spat, mischievously giggling like they do this all the time, which they probably did.