Chapter Four: Bubbly

I woke for the second time that day hours later. The shades were drawn, and I couldn't tell what time it was. My eyes searched the room, finding no clock. I sighed, shutting them again. They shot open almost as soon as they closed when a knock sounded at the door. The blond man walked into the room.

I stared at him in fear ridden shock as he spoke. "Isabella I know what is happening to you. I want to help."

He watched me, gauging my reaction. "H-how did you know?" I was trembling. Charlie would surely murder me this time.

"I'm not one to beat around the bush." He stated simply. My eyes wandered, landing on his name tag. I stifled a giggle. He worked in such a dull place, yet his name tag was so bubbly!

©ⓐⓡⓛⓘⓢⓛⓔ ©ⓤⓛⓛⓔⓝ: ⓣⓞⓟ ⓢⓤⓡⓖⓔⓞⓝ

It stated. He looked at me, incredulously, and I remembered the seriousness of the situation. "Sorry," I muttered quickly.

"You need rest." He stated, glaring at my battered form.

"No I'm f-"

"Don't ignore my wishes Swan," He spoke with a deathly edge to his voice.

"Sorry..." I muttered again. He pulled out a walkie talkie, speaking into it.

"Nurse, get me a dose of pain killer, room 309." With that, he left the room, leaving me staring after him in a hazy daze like state.