Chapter Twenty-Three: Fire In The Hole!

Bella POV

It was quiet on the way to my old house. It wasn't an awkward kinda silence, even with the about five minutes we had.
I hadn't told anyone about my plans yet, the one where I am going to burn the house after we get everything we need. I couldn't wait, it was going to be so much fun!

We pulled up to the house and Jasper parked his truck in the road next to it. Why he didn't just park in the drive way, I will never know. At least it'll make burning the house easier, don't want to ruin his truck.

He turned off the truck and I hopped out and headed up the drive with Jasper close behind. The door was unlocked when I reached it and I entered easily.
It was exactly the same from the last time I was here to get my journal and go live with my new family. It was still kinda weird to call them family, they have hardly even been here a month!

I lead Jasper to Charlie's room and opened the door. I had never really been in Charlie's room, he had forbid me to enter. So I was kinda surprised to see a clean and tidy room, not a speck of dust anywhere. Ugh, and he had me clean the house! Moron.

Jasper went over to Charlie's closet and started rummaging through his clothes. I, on the other hand, went looking through Charlie's stuff; seeing what I could find. Maybe private and secret stuff even. I grinned evilly at that thought.

As I rummaged through the stuff I came across many pens and pencils, but what really caught my eye was the letters. I grabbed them and shoved them in my bag I had brought with me. I kept looking and came across some necklaces that I also took, there was something off about one of them.

I shut the drawer when I heard my name being called. I looked around and realized Jasper had left the room and was probably exploring the rest of the house.
I went in the direction I heard his voice, and found him standing in my 'bedroom' looking around. He looked over at me as I came to a stop in front of the door.

"Was this your room?" He asks quietly. I nod and scowl at the ground silently. He's probably smelling the blood that's been all over the place.

"I'm so sorry." He says. I shrug slightly and gesture for him to get out.

Once he's out of the room, I strike the first match. I throw it into my room and head over to Charlie's room to do the same. While the fire starts to get going I find some gasoline and start dumping it around the house before I light the next few matches.

Jasper watched the whole time silently. I'm surprised he didn't help, unless he understood I wanted to do this and why. Which was....... nice of him, I guess.

Once that's all done, we hurry out and into Jasper's truck. We buckle up and drive away quickly. I looking in the rearview mirror to the house be engulfed in flames. I smile.

Finally I wouldn't have to deal with that ugly, stupid house! Just my moronic father. If I can even call him a father.
All I really had to worry about now was, figuring this all out, killing him, and trusting the Cullen's 100 percento. Yep, I had my work cut out for me. At least the house is gone, with all the bad memories that will still haunt me. No matter what happens to Charlie.

Fire in the hole!

Drowningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें