Chapter Thirty-Two: Bree

Bella POV

Victoria lunged at me in a blur, I barely had enough time to flip above her and land behind her. She twists around and hisses at me. I just shrug and smirk at her.

She lunged again and this time I dunked and grabbed her leg, slamming her to the ground with a thud. I had enough time to twist around when she got up and punched my in the stomach. I flew backward and bashed into a tree, shaking hard where leaves came down.

She cackled and came at me again. She picked me up by the neck and threw me across the courtyard. I flew up and turned around, snarling viscously at her.

I lung and knocked her to the ground. I threw my legs around hers and pinned her hand with mine. She hissed and snarled at me while I just smirked widely at her.

"What's that? Oh! I think the bells are ringing for me!" I fake chirp happily.

She glares at me for a moment, before suddenly she smirks.

"I don't think so, Bella." She says and suddenly arms are around my neck and I'm pulled away from her. I hiss and kick the person behind me in the nuts.

The man hisses and screams out, letting me free so I can lung at Victoria while kicking the guy on the face.

He flies backwards into some trees and I grab Victoria by the neck, lifting her up in the air. She claws at my hands and hisses. Smirking, I flip her around and rip off her neck with a screeching sound.

I pull out my lighter and throw it at her when the man comes at me again. I flip over him and round house kick him in the back. He staggers then falls to the ground.

I reach over and grab his head. "Any last words?" I snarl.

He growls. "The Volturi will get you since we can't. You and your new family is dead!" He hisses out before I rip his head off and throw him in the pile with Victoria.

"I don't think so."

I smack my hands together as if trying to wipe off dust and smile. I did it! I really did it! Wow! I deserve a-no two-golden stars.

I hum quietly to myself as I head down the mountain at top speed. I can already smell the burning of bodies and smoke so that must mean the rest of Victoria's army is no more!

I arrive at the field a few minutes later to see everyone standing around the fire. I frown when I see a younger girl, about 14, standing behind Jasper and Emmett.

I hurry over and relief spreads across everyone's faces. Alice is the first to fling herself at me and crush me in a huge hug.

She starts sobbing. "OMG! I don't know what I would have done if you were killed! I would have never forgiven myself because I was soooo mean to you and you saved my life!" Alice wails.

We all look at her in surprise before I wrap my arms around her in a hug.

"It's ok. I do one good ass kicking that's for sure!" I say brightly and she laughs as she pulls away to look at me.

"Thank you." She says and backs away.

Emmett then crushes me in a hug. "Belly-Bear! We were all so worried!" He cries dramatically.

I laugh and shake my head as he spins me around. Esme and Carlisle are the next to give me hugs. I give Edward a smile and he brings me in for a hug.

Jasper then comes over and we smile at each other before crushing each other in hugs. When we pull away, he grabs my hand and I'm lucky I couldn't blush or I would have been tomato red

I head over to the girl and crouch down in front of her.

"And what's your name?" I ask politely.

She swallows. "Bree." She says quietly.

I smile. "Well, welcome to the family Bree." I say before giving her a hug. And after a moment, her body relaxes and she gives me one in return.

_____________________________

OMG!! At least one more chapter to go and I think I'm going to do an epilogue!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND,

FOLLOW!!