Chapter Twenty-Nine: Werewolves

Bella POV

"WEREWOLVES!" Alice screeches!

She starts cursing as they head out of my room and down to the living room.

I quickly put my journal in the other floorboard and hurry after them.

Werewolves? They're actually real? Since when? And where are they?

"Yes Alice, I'm sure they'll help." Jasper says and I sit down next to him.

Emmett frowns. "Why would they help us? We're enemies." He says.

Alice nods. I frown. Enemies? If they're enemies then how come they're living in the same town?

"Because, they'll see the Volturi as a threat to the town, especially that monster thing they've got-"

"Charlie." I croak out. Everyone looks at me as I speak for the first time in the past five minutes.

"What?" Jasper asks.

I clear my throat. "The monster is Charlie." I say firmly, letting them know I know it's Charlie and they have to believe me.

Jasper nods and grabs my hand squeezes it. "Right, great. Charlie, and they'll want to protect the people." He finishes what he was saying before.

I send him my confusion. "The werewolves live down at La Push, it's their territory so we can't go on their land. We have a treaty with them, we can live here as long as, we don't feed on humans." Jasper explains.

I nod and something then hits me. "Billy!" I exclaim.

"Who?" Emmett asks.

"Uh, Billy and Jacob Black. My 'father' use to-now I'm not even sure they were-be friends. I played with Jacob when I went down to La Push. So, he's a werewolf?" I ask.

Carlisle nods. "We call them shape-shifters, more like it. They can turn into a wolf when ever they want, or when something angers them." He explains.

I nod, that makes sense.

"Can we please just go get those mutts already?" Alice exasperates.

~.~

"No." Jacob says firmly.

We had just arrived, the whole pack including Billy was there, and he just simply said no.

They hadn't seen me, but they knew something was off, they could probably tell there was another one of us.

"Told you." Alice mutters.

"Please, let us explain." Jasper says.

"No." Jacob says. "Now leave." The wolves start to growl.

"Wait! Stop it!" I yell in frustration and move out from behind Jasper and Emmett.

The wolves all gasp in shock. Jacob and Billy stair at me wide eyed.

"How....?" Billy trails off.

I swallow. "I was going to die. Charlie had stabbed me. Now you have to listen, please." I beg them.

Billy pales and he glances at Jacob before he nods.

"Alright." His voice sounded strained.

I swallow. "The Volturi are coming, they want me. And if they get me, this whole world is dead. All the humans will be gone, only us vampires, and maybe werewolves, will be left. We need you to help fight." I say and let out a breath I hadn't realize I was holding.

Jacob nods. "For the sake of our people, we'll fight." I smile, but it's quickly gone when Alice clears her throat.

"Um, seeing we're all probably going to die to save the world, and I'm starting to feel like a bitch; I have something to say." Alice says and we all turn towards her.

She looks at me. "Firstly, I'm sorry." She then looks at everyone. "Victoria is coming, but before the Volturi. We have five days for her, and six for the Volturi." She says.

Well, there goes my future.