Chapter Fifteen: New Home

Bella POV

The next day I was let out after a night of surgery and bones being broken and fixed; ya painful stuff. Carlisle had given me some clothes that Esme had given him to give me so I didn't have to wear my battered clothes. A nice pair of jeans, a purple shirt, and some black converse.

I had him stop at my old 'home' so I could grab my journal. After that we headed toward his house. Jasper had been there the whole time and had been skipping school. I wouldn't meet the rest of his siblings until later because they had decided to go to school.

I was really nervous about meeting the rest of them. I mean Carlisle and Jasper were nice and Esme 'seemed' nice but I wasn't sure about the others. The Alice girl I heard the first time I woke up in the hospital sure seemed to hate me, so I had a feeling we weren't going to get along very well.

Carlisle pulled up to a very large, open house in the middle of the woods. I had never seen anything like it. It was two stories high and you could see into about almost every room.

Carlisle and Jasper got out and I stayed silently while Carlisle met up with who I recognized as Esme, and gave her a peck on lips. Jasper stayed near the car. Carlisle and Esme exchanged a few quick words before turning toward the car; Carlisle gestured for me to come out and join them and Esme gave me a big smile.

I hesitantly stepped out of the car and headed over to them, Jasper following silently behind me.

Esme gave me a big hug and welcomed me to the family. Her and Carlisle lead me inside and showed me to my room but not before giving me a tour and showing where everyone else's rooms were. I thanked them and slipped into my room which was between Jasper's and Rosalie and Emmett's rooms.

I pulled out my journal and used the last of my pen. Hopefully they would get me another.

Dear Journal,

I'm finally somewhere, where I think I can be happy. Charlie's dead & I'll never be abused again, hopefully.

Bella

My pen ran out then and I threw it in the garbage. I hid my journal under my mattress and lad down on the bed. I finally found a place where I might belong, and a family who might love me.

~.~

The front door slammed downstairs making me bolt up in surprise. I must have fallen asleep when I was laying down. I looked for a clock and sure enough it was the time school got out and the rest of the Cullen's must have just got home.

"YOU ADOPTED HER!!!!!" A females voice yells from downstairs.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DONT YOU REALIZE WHATS SHES BEEN THROUGH!" Another females voice yells.

I sigh as I stand, smoothing out my wrinkled shirt, and head for the door. I quietly open the door and head down stairs. As I hit the last step everyone shuts up from their arguing and their heads snap in my direction.

Well, it's not really hard to pick out who Alice is. She's the one with the crazed, angry look in her eyes and freaky, spiky black hair that makes her look like the devil.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet Isabella. But she's called Bella."