Concert- Chapter 2 (Part 2)

(Watch video so you know what I'm talking about)

Grayson's Pov

After an hour or so of staying in her dressing room messing around, we decided to go watch her practice for tonight's show. We were lead back to the main area and sat in the middle of the arena. Kayla was up on the stage with the dancers going over a routine. I never thought that i would be at one of her concerts...ever. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the song 'Side to Side' came on and everyone got into position. 

*Been here all night
Been here all day
And boy, got me walking side to side*

Beautiful. Her voice sounds like angels. When she started singing the chorus, she crouched down with girls surrounding her and we made eye contact. It's like her gaze held me captive and she winked at me and smiled. At that moment, I got nervous. Was that friendly? It didn't seem like it since she was dancing sexually. Could she possibly have feelings for me? I don't know.

I got up from my seat and walked to the bathroom to clear my head.

Kayla's POV

After we were done with that number, we took a break. I went to go look for Grayson because I saw him leave during 'Side to Side'. I winked at him and I don't know why. I guess something just came over me. I hope I didn't make him feel uncomfortable because it was supposed to be flirty and playful. The way I was dancing probably didn't help though.

I turned the corner and bumped into someone and fell. I hit the ground and shout.

"Ahh," I looked up and it was the devil himself, Grayson.

"Sorry. I wasn't paying atten-," he stops short and just stares at me. I guess he wasn't expecting it to be me. He helps me up, "Uhm, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I just laugh and rub my neck. "I'm okay. I've been in far more pain before. It's honestly nothing. I have a question or two though," I say.

"Shoot," he says smiling. Oh, that smile. I'd kill to be the reason for it....wait no, no, no, no, no. Not again, I can't fall for someone so quickly that I barely even know.

"Kayla...you alright?" He says laughing waving his hand in my face.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Sorry," I said sheepishly. "Where did you go? I was looking for you and you disappeared," I say. He looked nervous talking to me and I don't know why.

"Oh, I just had to go to the restroom," he says. I can tell he is lying but I'll let it pass.

"Oh, okay. So my other question was, do you want to go get some lunch? My treat," I say wiggling my eyebrows.

I don't know why, but I feel a strong connection with him. I guess we'll see what happens.

"Sure, but I'm paying. I never let a lady pay," he says smiling. There is no way I'm letting him pay.

We walk to my dressing room so I can get my backpack and phone.

"What is some good food places. I don't really know my way around New Jersey," I say.

"There's this really good pizza place I know of. Are you fine with pizza?" He asks.

"Yeah, that sounds good," I say.

"Are Cameron and Ethan coming?"

"Actually, no. I just wanted to talk with you. I can't help but be pulled to for some reason. I wanna get to know you," I say looking him in the eyes.

Grayson's POV

"Actually, no. I just wanted to talk with you. I can't help but be pulled to for some reason. I wanna get to know you," she says looking me in the eyes.

My heart started beating faster by the second. I hope she didn't hear because that would be embarrassing.

"That's fine with me if I can do the same. Deal?" I ask holding my hand out.

She laughs that beautiful laugh. "Deal," she says shaking my hand.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
733 words
Ooooo. Do I see a relationship happening in the future? Let me know if you think they should be together or if I should add drama.

-K