Weird Experience- Chapter 29

Recap

"Okay, see you then," I say, then hang up. I pull into the parking lot and enter Subway quickly. The person in the car hasn't gotten out, which is good. About 5 minutes later, James pulls us with Kayla's other bodyguard, Michael. I honestly don't know how many she has because they all have different days and times that they work. Anyways, they get into the car with me and we drive home. The person had drove away when they got here, so that was a relief. As they pulled away though, I could have sworn I saw....

*******
Smut Ahead! Read with precaution!
5 months
Grayson's Pov

Ruby?! Why the hell is she following me? Ruby is my crazy ex girlfriend. She wasn't always crazy though. When we were dating she was a normal, caring girlfriend. When I broke things off with her, she went coo coo. She is totally obsessed with me and I don't know why. Should I tell Kayla? I don't want her to worry though.

We pull in the driveway, park, and get out. We walk into the house to find Ethan chasing Emily around. They both fell on the floor and started dying laughing. I chuckled at them and pit the fruit into the fridge. I went up the stairs to Kayla and I's room. I open the door and she is knocked out cold. How is she sleeping through Emily and Ethan's noise. I honestly don't understand pregnant people.

I'm not going to wake her because then she will be even more pissed at me than she already is. I walk back downstairs and see Ethan and Emily settled on the couch wrapped in blankets, surrounded by food, and watching a movie. I sit on a single chair and watch along with them

********

"Grayson!" Kayla yells. I panic and rush up the stairs. Did something happen?! Are the babies coming?! Its too early!

"What's wrong? Is everything okay? Is it the babies? Do you need to go to the hospital?" I ask all at once.

"What? Never mind, I'm fine. I just want to cuddle," she says, opening her arms. I breath a south of relief and get in the bed and cuddle with her. We sit in a comfortable silence for a while until she starts a conversation.

"What do you want to name the babies?"

"I don't know, yet. We don't even know the genders," I say.

"Okay, so let's choose three girls names and three boys names," she suggests. I nod my head.

"Okay, how about I choose the boys and you choose the girls," she says, grabbing a note pad and two pens off of the nightstand on her side of the bed. She ripped off a page and gave it to me and we got to writing.

******

"Okay, so far I have Ariana Grace, Kadence Naielly, Milan Sinai, Bailey Marie, Isabella Rose, and Emma Taylor. What do you have?" I ask her.

"I have Kayson Jackson, Omari James, Dimarco Leonardo, Jace Michael, and Brenden Taylor."

"Well for starters, Kadence Naielly is a definite no," she says.

"Well, okay then," I say, crossing the name out. "Jace Michael, no, but if we have more that will be perfect."

"I don't want our daughter to be named Bailey. I'm just not feeling it," she says. I crossed it out.

"Um, you can cross out Omari," I say. She crosses it out.

"Okay, we have our names. Kayson Jackson, Dimarco Leonardo, and Brenden Taylor," she says.

"And Ariana Grace, Milan Sinai, and Isabella Rose," I say.

"We did a good job, and it only took an hour," she giggles. We high five each other and kiss, which turns into a makeout. Before it leads to more, she pulls always and gets up to walk towards the bathroom. I'm left there, now horny.

I get up and follow her into the bathroom. She turns on the shower and starts to take off her clothes. I watch her hungrily and lick my lips. She is definitely about to be sore for the next few days.

I hurriedly take off my clothes and enter the shower. I turn her around and back her up against the wall gently, being careful of her bump. I slowly slide in and hiss from the pleasure. Kayla moans and I start to thrust. I keep a slow pace to just enjoy the moment. Sex feels ten times better when its with someone you love and want to spend the rest of your life with. I'm brought out of my thoughts when Kayla speaks.

"Faster, fuck." I obey her command and quicken the pace. Her ass has grown significantly and it is bouncing back more than when it did before she was pregnant. I love it. I grab her boobs and squeeze them softly. They also grew a lot.

"Mmm," I moan, as I go deep. Maybe I went a little too deep because I felt something touch the tip of Grayson Jr. I immediately stop and pull out. Kayla turns around confused, but I just shake my head and get out. I wrap a towel around my waist and exit the bathroom.

Soon, I hear the water shut off and Kayla comes in the room looking pissed. She doesn't even make eye contact with me. Oh, here we go. The silent treatment.

Kayla's Pov

How could he do that to me?! He is such an asshole. He didn't even give me an explanation as to why he just stopped. Stupid ass knows that my hormones are everywhere.

I walk out of the bathroom and without a glance at Grayson, I walk into the closet. I put on my body creme and get dressed in a slip. I walk out and lay down on the bed. Grayson tries to cuddle me, but I push him away. I reach to turn off my lamp and snuggle into the covers. Grayson turns off his light as well and tries to cuddle up to me again, which turns out as a failed attempt because I push him away once again.

"Kayla," he says.

"What?" I say with attitude.

"Don't be mad. I didn't even explain myself," he says.

"Oh really, I didn't notice."

"I felt a head. I couldn't keep going. That was so weird. Do you know what it's like to feel a child's head with your dic-," I stop him.

"Hey, language! They can hear you," I say, rubbing my stomach. "I guess that is a little weird. Just tell me next time. I had to finish on my own, you asshole."

"There won't be a next time until you give birth. I'm not chancing that again," he says. I roll my eyes.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
1106 words
11 chapters left
Complete, at last! Hope you enjoyed!
-K