Epilogue

3 years later

Kayla's Pov

"Smile for Mommy," I say.

Mase wanted to drive my car, so I said I'll take pictures of his "first time". He is too cute. Grayson comes outside and sees him behind the wheel.

"What's going on out here?" He asks.

"Mase is about to go driving. Isn't that right baby?"

"Yeah, daddy. I'm leaving," he says, giggling. We enrolled him in an acing class, so he speaks very well for his age.

"No, you can't leave me here with Mommy! Take me with you," he says, feigning fear. I slap his chest and he laughs.

"No, I'm leaving. You and mommy have to stay," Mason says.

"Okay, do I get a hug and a kiss before you go? You wouldn't want to make mommy sad, right?" I ask. He jumps out the car and jumps in my open arms, giving me many kisses.

"Do I get a hug and kisses, too?" Grayson asks. Mason runs to him and does the same thing. They start a conversation, but my phone rings gaining my attention.

"Hello?"

"AHHHHH!!!!!" I pull the phone away from my ear.

"Quiet down, you're gonna blow my eardrum out. What's up?" I ask.

"Come to my house, immediately! Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Emily says, hanging up.

"Grayson, Emily says we need to go to their house immediately," I say.

"Did she say what for?"

"No, she just screamed at me and hung up," I say. He nods his head and I get inside the car. He buckles Mason in his car seat and gets in the driver's seat. We head to Ethan and Emily's place.

They moved out when Mason turned two because they said since we had a family, we should have the house to ourselves. I didn't mind because I'm ready to start expanding our family and we need as much room as we can get. I want a big family, like 8 kids. Okay, maybe not that many, but you get the picture. Before I even think about more kids, I wonder when he is going to propose. Its been a while since we've been together, now. I'm getting restless. Is he okay with the title we have? Does he even want to get married? If he doesn't then I don't want to stay with him waisting my time.

"What you thinking about?" Grayson asks, bringing me out of my reverie.

"I want to get married," I say. He looks at me for a brief second.

"What made you think about that?"

"Well, its just we've been together for years now and we have a child. I'm ready to be tied to you for life, Grayson."

"We'll make it happen then, sooner or later," he says.

"I'd prefer it to be sooner than later, but okay."

"Don't worry about it ,okay? I'll propose when I propose," he says, kissing my hand. I smile at him and look at the road. The rest of the ride is silent, but comfortable.

Grayson's Pov

The reason we are going to Ethan and Emily's place is because Robyn is back in town and I asked her to set up our back yard for this evening. I plan on proposing to Kayla and she has no idea. I find it funny how she brought up the topic of marriage because she definitely has no clue about tonight's event.

I convinced Emily to get Kayla to think she is having a crisis. That way, she'll be occupied by Emily's "problem" for however long we need. Robyn was around the corner when we left and I shot her a quick text while Kayla was on the phone with Emily, to come and start.