Bye- Chapter 12

Kayla's Pov

I thought we would go to a mall, but didn't. Instead, we went to this street with all of the expensive name brand shops. Prada, Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, you name it. She brought me because apparently, we haven't spent much time together lately because of the boys. I'm not complaining though because I want to buy some more clothes and we need to talk.

First, we went into Prada. I went straight to the heels. I absolutely love shoes. I asked for five different pairs to try on. After ten minutes of deciding, I brought two pairs. We went to 5 other stores after that (nothing important happened).

We were hungry and tired, so we found a food place and ordered our food. We were talking when this paparazzi guy came up to us. At first he was asking me harmless questions, but then he started to get intrusive.

"So, are you and Grayson Dolan dating? If so, how long?"

"Uhmm, I'd rather not say anything. Can we please eat in peace? I've answered your questions?" I said eyeing Emily. She was looking like she wanted to punch this guy. I don't blame her. Just as I asked him to leave more people showed up.

Just my luck. All I wanted was to be with my best friend and have a nice, fun day. Sometimes being famous is a real pain in the ass. 3 waiters came out to tell the people to leave. I knew they wouldn't, so I just asked if we could get a table inside. Luckily, there was a table in the back. They guided us to the table along with our food. We got settled and started talking again.

"Emily, Beatrice called me and told me that and inside source was giving false information about Grayson and I," I said. Her face twisted in confusion.

"Like what?" She asks.

"That we're sleeping together and staying in the same hotel rooms," I said. She grew angry.

"That's the furthest thing from the truth. I bet you it's Mya telling these lies. When are you going to get rid of her?" She asks annoyed.

"I don't know. I've been kind of putting it off. I don't want to do it alone," I say.

"I'll be there with you then," she said.

"No, because then she'll think your behind her losing her job," I say.

"Who cares. She'll still be gone afterwards anyway," she says. I guess I doesn't really matter, I mean she is threatening my career.

"Okay, should we do it now? Y'know, the quicker, the better," I ask.

"Yeah, let's go," she says.

*********

We walked into the hotel penthouse. I called Mya's cell because I didn't know if she was here or not.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey, Mya. Are you at the hotel?" I ask.

"I'm coming up the elevator now. I'll be thee in 2 minutes," she says.

"Okay, great. See you when you get up," I hang up. I look to Emily nervously and she rubs my knee.

The door opens and in walks Mya. She looked at us on the couch and got this worried look on her face. Maybe she knows she is about to be fired.

"Hey, Mya. Come sit, we need to talk," I say. She walks over and sits opposite of Emily and I.

"What about?" She asks.

"Well, at my last show, there was an unexpected, uninvited person backstage. You, the security guards, and I are the only ones who are authorized to let people backstage. I know the guards didn't let the person in because they said everyone that was on the list, was inside already. They also said that you let someone pass. Care to explain why Alex Aiono was at my concert, in my dressing room?" I ask. I could tell she was nervous, but she tried to play it off.

"I never let anyone in. I asked over the walkie talkie if the list was complete. I didn't go near them. I was monitoring you all day," she says lying. I wasn't falling for it.

"I find that hard to believe because you were not shadowing me all day. I didn't see you except for when I was needed on stage and you left after I was deliver to whoever needed me. I'm sorry, but I can't let this happen again. Please return your items that we gave you. If you fail to give everything back, I have a list and I will sue you for stealing. You will no longer be working for me," I say. She huffs and drops her innocent act.

"Whatever, Kayla. I will end you, you just wait. You have it coming for you," she says leaving to grab her things.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
858 words
I've realized it is literally impossible to upload everyday, so i decided to upload every two days! This will be better for you and I because you will get good quality, while i don't stress myself out. Hope you enjoyed!
-K