Morning -Chapter 18

Read note at the bottom please. Enjoy!

Grayson's Pov

Kayla and I were cuddled up together in our bed watching 'Now You See Me 2'. Kayla's head was on my bare chest and our legs were intertwined. She was interested in the movie, as it was her suggestion, but I couldn't seem to keep my focus on the movie. I kept staring at her. Lately, I've been really appreciative of her. She really is my pride and joy, as cheesy as that sounds. But in all seriousness, I really do love her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard her beautiful voice. "What if something like that really happened? That would be so cool."

I looked up at the TV to see what she was talking about. It was the part when they go into the place to steal the chip and they are throwing the card to each other. "That would be," I say.

We finish the movie and I go to get up to use the bathroom. I'm pulled back down quickly, though. I look at Kayla and she just smiles at me and cuddles into me more. "No, bubba. Don't go; you're warm," she whines. I look at her lovingly. I love the nickname 'bubba', even though I have no idea where it came from. "I have to go to the bathroom, babe," I say, laughing. She pouts and releases me.

I handle my business and leave the bathroom. I walk back to the room to find Kayla gone. I find it funny how she was opposed to me leaving but then she does the exact same thing (note the sarcasm). I head downstairs and see Emily and Kayla talking, while Ethan is nowhere to be found.

"Hey, Em. Where's Ethan?" I ask.

"Hey, Gray. He's still sleeping," she replies. I nod and head back upstairs to their room to wake him up. I enter their room and Ethan is indeed sound asleep. Well maybe not sound asleep because he is snoring quite loud. Guess its time to wake him up. I go to Snapchat and start recording. I jump on him and he groans. "Wake up, Ethan!" I yell.

"What the fuck, Grayson. Emily!" He calls.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and I turn around to find Kayla and Emily in the doorway. "Grayson, did you wake him up?" Emily asks. I nod my head and laugh.

"He was tired, why do you think I didn't wake him? Kayla get your boyfriend," Emily says. Kayla looked at me and shakes her head, smiling a little.

"Come on, trouble maker. Let's go calm you down. I think you're a little too hype at the moment."

"But...I'm not. I just wanted him to wake up," I pout like a little kid.

"Apologize and let's go back to our room," she scolds. I look down and walk over to Ethan. I sway my body left and right and hold my hands in front of me. "Sorry for waking you up, Ethan"

I turn around and walk towards Kayla. When I reach her, she puts her hand on my lower back and we walk to our room. She shouts the door after we walk in and I jump on the bed. "Hey, do you want to go to the park today? Have a nice walk, meet some fans?" She asks.

"Sure, what time do you want to go?

"How about noon?" I nod my head and get under the covers, suddenly sleepy again.

"Bubbs, come back to bed," I say reaching for her. She gets in and we lay back down and fall asleep.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
689 words
It's here, lovely people! I'm so sorry for the wait and the chapter's lack of length, honestly. Next chapter will be longer, I promise. I need suggestions on what should happen next in the story. Kind of having writer's block. Person with the best suggestion will be credited and I will use it.
-K