Revenge is Great (Part 3)- Chapter 21

Kayla's Pov

2 Weeks Later

I decided to make Grayson paranoid. I know its cruel, but what he did to me was ridiculous and he is going to regret it. I have the best prank idea EVER. He won't see it coming.

I was sitting up in bed reading a book, while Grayson was still sleeping. I was at this one good part when of course, Grayson decides to start snoring like a bear. I roll my eyes because this is so annoying. I can never finish my books. Its like he knows what part I'm at and purposefully starts snoring to distract me.

I nudge him a little and he quiets down. I go back to reading and once again, the snoring distracts me. I nudge him even harder and he quiets down again. I go back to the book and I don't even get past the first word because he started snoring AGAIN. I was about to kick him off the bed when he grabbed me and made me cuddle with him. I don't know how he does all of this movement and still manage to stay asleep.

I try and push him off, but he is too strong. He starts snoring again. I look to my nightstand and see a cup of water that I had brought upstairs before I went to bed. I grab it and pour it on Grayson's head. He immediately jumps up and looks at me angrily. I just laugh while he gets up to go to the bathroom. I walk into the closet to change from my wet silk gown to a dry one. I go downstairs to see no one around. I guess everyone is still sleeping. I walk to the cabinet to get the pancake mix.

As I'm making Grayson and I's pancakes, he comes down and wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder. He kisses my neck and places his chin back where it was.

"Goodmorning, babe. Did you sleep well?" I ask, giggling a little.

"You're an ass, honestly. What the hell was that for?" He says, turning me around. I just start laughing and look up at him.

"I was reading and you were disturbing me. You pinned me down too and wouldn't let me go. I only did what I knew would make you get off of me," I say, grinning. He looks at me and rolls his eyes. He removes his arms from both sides of me and goes to the living room.

"A simple 'wake up Grayson' would have been good. Now the sheets are all wet and I'm still tired," he says, laying down. I put our pancakes on plates and I put him plate on the table in front of him. I sit on his lower back and start giving him a massage.

"Oh lighten up, Gray. We're going on vacation today, so you'll have plenty of time to rest," I say, smirking. He starts to turn around, so I stop smirking and just smile. He grabs onto my thighs to keep me stationary.

"We're what?" He asks, as if he didn't hear me correctly.

"You and I are going on vacation. Yesterday when you and Ethan were gone filming for your video, I packed our bags and booked a flight for us to go on vacation," I say.

"No way, where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out, but we leave at 9 pm. Our flight is at 9:45 pm," I say, getting off of him. "Eat your breakfast. We going shopping."

*******
9 o'clock

"Grayson, come on. We're going to be late!" I yell up the stairs. I don't know what he was doing. All he needed to do was get dressed because everything is already packed and in the car. After I prank him, we are actually going to the Bahamas.

"Coming," he says, rushing down the stairs and out the door. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Bye Emily and Ethan," I say. They return the dismissal. I walk to the car and get in. Grayson is buckling his seatbelt. As I get seated, Grayson lays his head down on my lap to get a short nap. My plan was to get Grayson to be tired. We weren't going to the airport right now. We are going to a movie set. Let's see how this plays out.

********

"Make sure not to wake him up," I say. Right know, a security guard was carrying Grayson to the set. I was going to make Grayson think I flew out of a plane and died. This was the best idea I ever thought of. I'm going to scared him big time.

"Alright," he says. He carries Grayson to the reclining chair. He walks out and the people get everything started. I wake Grayson up and he seems confused.

"How did I get here?" He asks.

"I had someone carry you in. I got us a private jet," I say, faking excitement.

"This is so cool. Can I know where we're going now?" He asks.

"Nope, just wait until we get there," I say. We have to wait a few hours until we can start the action, so for now I guess we just talk.

*2 Hours Later*

Grayson was falling asleep again, so now is the perfect time to start the prank. I got up to go to the bar that was by the door. I pressed a small button to signal the people to start. I was harnessed up under my clothes because I was going to be pulled out. I'm sooo ready for this.

Grayson's Pov

I was falling asleep when suddenly there is this big bang and the plane shakes. The door flies off and I hear Kayla screaming. SHE IS ABOUT TO FLY OUT THE WINDOW.

"KAYLA! BABY HOLD ON AS TIGHT AS YOU CAN!" I yell. She looks at me crying.

"GRAYSON, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I CANT HOLD- AHHH," she falls. All I can do is cry and panic. The love of my life is gone....GONE. I wanted to get married and have children with her.

"NOOO! KAYLA! KAYLA!" I yell. The plane is spiraling downwards and I know this is my last moment alive. I pray that God keeps my family safe and brace myself for the impact.

It never comes.

The plane just slowly comes to a stop and I unbuckle my seatbelt. I step out of the door and I see people watching me. I look around and spot Kayla laughing her ass off. NO. FUCKING. WAY. I did not just cry my eyes pout and think I was about to die for some stupid ass prank.

She comes up to me and laughs even harder. There is a camera man recording everything happening right now. I just stare at her until she is finished with her laughing fit.

"Oh my God! That was the best reaction ever! You totally fell for that, Gray," she says, calming down. She turns to the camera and starts talking.

"As you can see everyone, I am not to be messed with. Grayson, Ethan, and Emily all got what they deserved," she turns to me. "Grayson how do you feel?"

I just look at her and walk outside. I want to be mad, but I guess I did deserve this. I'm never pranking her again, that's for sure.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
1299 words
Well that was something! I'm actually terrified of planes because I feel like if I get in one, knowing my luck, it will actually crash and I'll die. Hope you enjoyed this though!
-K