Fruit Problem - Chapter 28

Kayla's Pov

5 Months Pregnant

I'm really tired of being pregnant. I can't do anything, I'm always hungry, and I feel like an elephant. Everyone tells me I'm pregnant with triplets, so I'm going to be big, but I still don't feel beautiful.

I am walking downstairs to get some fruit because it seems like the only thing these babies crave. I don't mind, though because eating healthy is always good. I walk to the fridge and open it looking for my strawberries and bananas. Someone ate my fruit.

A tear falls down my face, then another and another. Next thing I know I'm full out crying my eyes out. Grayson comes running into the kitchen, worried.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Who ate my fruit?" I say. He starts muffling his laughter and that makes me angry. "Don't fucking laugh at me! This is not funny!"

"I'm sorry, its not funny. Why are you crying over fruit?" He asks, still laughing. I just stare at him and start crying more.

"Move," I say, pushing him out of the way, grabbing my car keys. He grabs my arm and turns me around. "Let me go, now! Nobody cares about my needs."

"Baby, calm down. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the store to get fruit, since everyone wants to eat my things," I say. He grabs my hands and leads me to the couch.

"Have a seat and relax. I'll go get you all the fruit your heart desires. I'm sorry I ate the rest of it," he says. My crying automatically stops. I look at him with so much rage in my eyes, I didn't know I could have.

"You ate my fruit?" I ask slowly, staring him down with narrow eyes. He suddenly gets nervous and starts backing away from me. Every time he steps back, I step up. We continue this until he is pressed up against the counter. "You know that I NEED my fruit! That was incredibly selfish of you! It isn't even for me, its for your children! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Sorry?" He says. I roll my eyes and walk, more like wobble, towards the stairs.

"Go get me some more fruit and don't fucking touch my stuff," I say, struggling to climb the stairs.

Grayson's Pov

I knew her fruit was something serious, but not this serious. I would have never touched it if I knew she was going to react like that. Hormones are a for real bitch. She gets so emotional over the smallest things. Putting up with her mood swings is all worth it because I will have 3 beautiful babies in the end.

I leave out of the house and go to the black BMW.

*Skip Ride*

I get out of the car and go into the store. I walk to to fruit section and grab a bag. I grab strawberries, pineapples and apples, bananas and cantaloup, melon and watermelon, berries and mangoes. That's really all the fruit she can eat because the other stuff like oranges, make her throw up. I walk to the cashier and pay for my things. As I am grabbing the stuff, she stops me.

"Hey, um Grayson, can I get a picture please?" I smile at her timidness.

"Sure," I say. She grabs her phone and takes our picture. She thanks me and I'm on my way.

As I am driving home, I spot a suspicious car behind me. I pay no attention to it at first, but then five minutes later I find that they are on the exact same route I am. That's odd. I take a left turn even though my destination is right, and the car still follows. I make a u-turn and they do the same. Now I'm freaking out. I dial James' number and it rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey James, I need you to meet me at subway by the house. Someone is following me and they have been for the past 10 minutes," I say, calmly.

"Alright, I'll be there as soon as possible. Stay where there is a lot of people. Maybe, go inside so people can see you," he says.

"Okay, see you then," I say, then hang up. I pull into the parking lot and enter Subway quickly. The person in the car hasn't gotten out, which is good. About 5 minutes later, James pulls us with Kayla's other bodyguard, Michael. I honestly don't know how many she has because they all have different days and times that they work. Anyways, they get into the car with me and we drive home. The person had drove away when they got here, so that was a relief. As they pulled away though, I could have sworn I saw....

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
797 words
Guess who??? Hope you enjoyed!
-K