Threat- Chapter 8

Kayla's Pov

It is about 5:30 am and we were walking out of the door now to go pick up Cameron and the twins. I'm exhausted. I was actually woken up at 4 am because I had to get in the shower and finish packing up the rest of my things.

We were lead to the front and waited for Mya to check us out of the hotel. There was some fans and paparazzi outside, but not too many. Emily and I sat down on the chairs and got on our phones. I texted Grayson telling him we would be at his house in 25 minutes. He replied saying they would be ready by then. Mya came up to us and we stood up. James was in front of us, while Mason was in back. We walked out of the doors and immediately flashes and screams came from every direction. I was lowkey pissed that I was being harrassed, but this is my job, I asked for it (outfit on top). I smiled and tried to take pictures with as many people as I could on the short walk to the car. I jumped into the car after Emily and there were people hitting the windows. James and Mason were going to take a different car to go straight to the airport, so when Emily, Mya, and I got settled in safely, we drove off towards the twins house.

The ride there was silent because I'm pretty sure everyone was still tired, being as though we were up super early. We pulled up to the house and I called Grayson's phone.

"Hello?" He says with a raspy voice, which was undeniably sexy.

"Hey. We are outside," I say.

"Okay, we're coming out now," he said.

"Okay, bye," I hang up.

A minute later, they came out with their luggage. After Ethan came out, they shut the door. That's weird because I thought Cameron was coming with us. Kevin got out when they were near and opened the trunk. He grabbed their luggage and put it in the back. Grayson opened the door and hooked in the far back with me, while Ethan hopped up front with Emily.

"Hey beautiful," he said pulling me into to his side.

He was warm, so I snuggled into him further. "Hey Grayson. Where's Cameron?"

"Oh yeah, she couldn't come. She had to go back to school because they misplaced her test and she has to retake it as soon as possible," he informs me.

"Aww, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to hanging out with her again," I said.

"That's fine. It just means you get more time with me," he says rubbing my arm.

I just nod my head and hug him tighter because I didn't feel like talking anymore. He caught on because everything went silent again. I soon fell asleep to the sound of his steady heartbeat.

********

I was shaken awake by Grayson. I looked around and noticed we were the only ones in the car and we were at the airport. I rubbed my eyes and started climbing out the car after Grayson. Our bags were already on the plane.

As we were walking towards the plane, Grayson said, "You didn't tell me you had a private plane."

I smiled, still kind of sleepy. "You didn't ask."

"Touché," he says laughing. He let's me walk up the stairs first.

When we get inside, I got get 2 bottles of water for us. I turn around and see Grayson looking around with his eyes wide open.

He turns to me and smiles widely. "This is freaking awesome!"

I smile at his excitement and lead him to the room with a bed. I'm the one who gets the bed because 1) it's my plane and 2) I'm always tired and I need to sleep on a bed, otherwise no one will be in a good mood.

We lay down and just start talking about random things. I asked him about his goals in life, his family, and more. I was interested in him. I wanted to know every detail about him from his likes to his dislikes, his insecurities, and his values. Maybe I will take him on another date when we get to Arizona.

Mystery Person

I watched them walk into the room. They looked so happy together, and I honestly can't stand it. I just want to end them now, but I can't. I have to stick to the plan if I want this to work out.

I could hear them talking and laughing about who knows what. I decided to call him and update him on what's going to be happening. He has been with me for a while now. I don't know when,but we both started to hate Kayla. We have this urge to ruin her life.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hey we're going to be in Arizona for her last two shows. Are you going to be here?" I ask.

"You don't even have to ask because you know I will. I won't rest until she is done for," he says hatefully.

"Alright, great," I heard someone coming towards me, "but look I have to go. I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay, princess. Bye," he hangs up.

I turn around and see Emily standing behind me. I hope she didn't hear anything I was talking about. I should just play it off and act like nothing happened.

"Hey, Emily. What's up?" I say with a fake smile.

She looks at me suspiciously. We've never really liked each other all that much. She always thought I was trying to take her friend away from her. Little does she know that I can't stand either of them.

"Nothing much, just getting some water. What's up with you? Who was that on the phone?" She asks me.

"Oh, it was just my brother. He lives in Arizona and I told him we are going to be there for Kayla's last two shows," I say lying smoothly.

She looks at me like she doesn't believe me, but goes along with it.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go back now," she says turning around walking away. She abruptly stops and turns back around.

"If I find out your up to something, I won't hesitate to end you. You got it?" She turns back around and leaves this time.

I release a breath I didn't know I was holding in. She can't know what I'm up to. This has to work, this will work. No one is going to mess this up for me, and I mean no one.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
1

179 words

Will Emily find out what the 'mystery person' is up to? Who do you guys think it is? Let me know in the comments! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I had a full schedule and just lost track of time. I will try to keep updating as frequently as I can.
-K