Beautiful- Chapter 4

Kayla's Pov

After Mya pulled me away, I had to go straight to dancing again. They made me dance first, so when I stopped to sing, I could get back on track when I catch my breath. Now I was singing and I was tired, but at least I get two hours to chill after I'm done preparing my voice for the show.

I haven't seen Emily since earlier. That's weird because she is always in sight. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Ethan either. I bet those two are together. Anyways, we started my next song 'Broken-hearted Girl'. I wrote this along after I broke up with Alex. It's very personal and I always cry every time I sing it.

As I was singing the notes, I was focusing on my breathing to not cry right now. My efforts proved futile when I felt my face beginning to get wet. I wiped the tears away praying no one noticed. I opened my eyes and I saw Grayson staring right at me. I couldn't keep looking at him, so I closed my eyes again.

I finished the song and that was the last of them. I left to go to my dressing room, but was stopped by two strong arms. I didn't see his face, but I knew it was Grayson. He was hugging me and it immediately made me feel better. I don't know how long we were hugging but it didn't mind either. We let go of each other and he wipes away the remaining tears.

"There's no need to cry, beautiful," he tells me smiling.

I shake my head and say, "Sorry, it's just the memories came flooding back to me. I wrote that song for him."

He just grabbed my face and kissed me. I don't know why he did, but I'm not complaining. We pulled apart.

"You no longer have to worry about him, Kayla. I'm here for you now," he says grabbing my hand. We walk to my dressing room and what we saw was breathtaking.

Emily and Ethan were on my couch, her straddling him, making out. He had his hands under her shirt, pulling it off. We stood there looking at each other and I covered his eyes.

As Ethan went to suck on her neck, she looked at me. She screamed and jumped off of him, putting her shirt back on. Ethan looked confused until he looked to Grayson and I. His cheeks turned red and he looked down. I looked but up to Emily as she approached us with red cheeks as well.

"Listen, I can expla-," she was cut off by laughter. Grayson and I was dying of laughter. Ethan and Emily just stared at us. I guess they weren't expecting that reaction from us.

"You guys just met yesterday and your already trying to have sex?!" I say calling down, but still giggling.

She rolls her eyes and goes to sit by Ethan again and get on her phone. Grayson and I walk over to the couch opposite of them and sit.

"E, where's Cameron?" Grayson asks.

"She said she would be back later. She had to go get her camera from the house," he said.

We sat there for about 10 minutes on our phones. I put mine away and said, " Guys, I'm bored let's go do something!"

"Like what?" Ethan asks.

Emily and I look at each other and smirk. Her and I do this every time I have a show. We go find and steal those golf carts (I don't know what they are called) from security and drive around.

"Oh I don't know, maybe steal a couple of things," Emily says.

We get up and grab the boys hands and run out.

Grayson's Pov

This was the most insane thing ever. We snuck by security and stole their carts. They didn't even notice. We were racing, trying to see who was the fastest. It was Ethan and I vs. Kayla and Emily. So far, we were getting our ass kicked.

"Come on Ethan! Drive faster, we can't let them win!" I yell.

"I'm trying! This is as fast as it goes!"

We see Emily and Kayla get out and do weird, funny dances after they made it past our finish line. I groan and look at Ethan, who just seems like he isn't bothered at all by our loss. We get out of the cart and Kayla walks up to me. I cross my arms over my chest and pout. She laughs and pecks my lips. She sees I'm still pouting and she pecks them again. I still didn't smile, so she started placing kisses all over my face and she knew that was my weakness. I pulled her close to me and brought her lips to mine. We stopped when we heard Ethan and Emily yell 'ew'. We just laughed them off. We all heard fans approaching so we walked up to them. We were all separated by a gate. Everyone was screaming for Kayla and she was yelling back just as much.

She was really beautiful and you could tell she loved what she does. There's is nothing that makes a person more beautiful than when you see them feel passionate about something they love.

We stayed out talking to fans and taking pictures for about 30 minutes. Some of them recognized us and we took pictures with them. Security saw us and said we had to go back inside, so we said our goodbyes and walked inside. We ran into Cameron on the way back to the dressing room.

"Where were you guys?" She asks.

"We were talking to some fans. They were so sweet," Kayla says.

"Oh, cool. I have a question," Cameron says.

"Go for it," Kayla says.

"So I was wondering if you and Emily would come to a family barbeque we are having at our house this Saturday night?" Cameron says.

I didn't know we were having a barbeque. I looked to Ethan and he looked just as confused as I was.

"What barbeque?" I ask.

"Mom just told me that she and dad planned for the family to come over for a little get together. It was a spontaneous idea," she says waving me off turning back to Kayla and Emily.

"Sure why not. We could go look for outfits since we are going to the mall that day too," Emily says and Kayla nods.

Kayla was going to meet my parents. I hoped they like her because I honestly have never felt this way for a girl before. I actually see a future with her.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Mya comes and asks us if we are going to be backstage during the show or out with the crowd. We decide to be with the crowd because we wanted to see the show from the front. She told us where we would be seated and took Kayla to get ready.

Before they were out of sight we yelled, "Good luck, Kayla!" She tired around and yelled 'thanks' and turned the corner. We were lead to our seats before the doors opened and we just sat there and talked about what's to come later on tonight.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
1266 words
Yay! The concert is finally about to happen. Is it going to turn out good or will something ruin in? Let me know what you think will happen!
-K