2.6 (AE 1)

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS ESSENTIAL, DO NOT SKIP! (Don't worry it's short)
Alternate ending-1

-POV Zelda-

"Let go of me!" I said through gritted teeth.

"No, not until I can guarantee that you didn't tell Opal about us starting the fire."

Alex shoved me down into a chair taking my phone, and Kc wrapped a rope around me.

"I didn't tell her!"

"We don't know that you could very well be lying," He tossed my phone over to Mags.

"If any messages come through tell me," Alex said to Mags, she nodded.

"You lay a finger on Opal, and you'll get what's coming to you!"

He laughed, "or what? That big bulky football player Opal's dating, is he going to come get us?"

I growled through clenched teeth, "Rachel, get the tape, shut her up."

Rachel and Kc came to me at the campus saying Opal had gotten hurt. Ridiculous of me to believe them, but I did. And here I am, sitting in Alex's small apartment bound to a fucking chair.

I'm about ready to lose my good girl act.

"Incoming message from Opal!" Shouted Mags.

Alex turned away from me, "read it out loud."

"I contacted Samm, I can't do this anymore, you, me and him are to meet at the campus café tomorrow when I get off work. You have to come along because I can't confront him alone. We'll get there before him so that I can vent out to you."

Alex tapped his chin," reply with; 'alright, can we meet outside in the alley, I have something to show you.'" Mags quickly typed, "sent," she said.

"Good. Rachel and I will go get her tomorrow, we'll just stake out the Café until we see her."