3.0 (AE 2)

Alternate ending-2
(Mild sexy stuff awaits)

-POV Samm-

"Yeah it's me, Opal." I smiled softly down at her and took her lips into mine. She didn't hesitate at all, but as soon as she realized what I had done she tired to pull away.

"No-" she let out before I grabbed both her hands.

I leaned my head down close to her ear and whispered, "I realize that you may never forgive me, but what happened was not my fault. I have this pressure point on the back of my neck, you see," I didn't get a chance to finish what I was saying.

Opal's hand reached around my neck, her finger tapping around softly until I flinched. She then pressed harder on that spot, my body was filled with a tingling sensation, before I knew it, Opal was laughing quietly and struggling to hold me up.

"You weren't lying," she said in a low whisper, "I knew it wasn't your fault, I was just too afraid to face Sienna again."

"Sienna left the day that happened, you should have heard what I said to her, I called her a slut."

She smiled, "that's what she deserved."

"Couldn't agree more," I pulled her back closer to me. From the corner of my eye I could see Zelda frantically smacking her chest. She wanted me to take Opal to the room I would assume.

I rolled my eyes, "it's loud in here, we should talk somewhere else, follow me." I gripped her hand tightly and led her off the dance floor. Outside the large ballroom was practically empty, so it made it easy to find the elevator and not get caught.

A soft ding came from the elevator and the doors opened to the second floor. A two door room labeled 'after party room' was right in front of the elevator doors.

I walked Opal to the door and took the key out of my chest pocket.

The doors opened to an empty room, red velvet couches and low lighting. I have a feeling Zelda did some set up, because there's literally a fucking coconut sitting on one of the side tables.

"Why is there a coconut sitting here?" She said picking it up.

"I'm not too sure."

She turned around and looked at me, "I bet I know why, Zelda had something to do with it. I'm not going to act like I haven't been seeing her directing you around. Hell, when the elevator doors opened she was walking out of the ballroom," she walked to the door and raised her voice, "and I bet she's standing right outside this door." She opened the door and Zelda stumbled into the room.

She looked up at me with an unsettling smile.

"I'm only here to make sure you don't get caught, and if you do, to take the fall," she said getting up.

She then walked up to Opal, "trust me, it wasn't Samm's fault."

"I got that, now get out! And take your damn coconut!" Opal laughed and handed Zelda the coconut.

"Okay okay, you two have fun," Zelda said leaving the room.

"So, shall we continue that kiss you started?" Opal asked me running her hand down my chest swiftly.

Never seen this side of Opal that's for sure.

She leaned up and took my mask off, "that's better." I took hers off in return.

Running my fingers through her hair, I realized that it was no longer feet long but rather shoulder length, "whatever happened, I love it," I said planting a soft kiss onto her head.

She blushed softly, "shush," she hummed kissing me and leaning me towards the wall. Soon my back softly hit the wall and I broke from our kiss to take a breath.

"Damn," I breathed, "what are you doing to me?"

"What we should have been doing the whole time we were apart," she bit her lip and undid the first button of my suit, then the next, and the next until my suit was pushed off leaving my chest bare.

This didn't seem fair, she could make me feel this way and have her fun but I couldn't?

I took her arms softly and turned us around, now she was the one against the wall. Her breathing quickened and her face turned redder. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and my hands ran down the outline of her hips.

I leaned my head down, running my lips over her soft jaw line and down her neck. She let out a soft moan while I kissed her neck repetitively.

My hands found the zipper on the back of her dress, slowly I unzipped it all while kissing her. She didn't seem to mind.

The strapless dress soon dropped slowly down her body, leaving her exposed in her bra and panties.

She somehow pushed her self away from me to drag me to the red velvet couch. She kicked off her low heels before laying her self down into the couch. Her eyes told me to get on top of her so that's what I did.

"You sure?" I asked in a low voice.

"I'm sure," she nodded with a smile.

-POV Zelda-

I had my ear pressed to the door listening to them, all I'll say is, by the first moan, I knew it was going good.

I pulled away from the door and made my way to the elevator, hitting my hands together swiftly I said, "my work here is done."

The elector doors opened, "What work? No one is supposed to be on the second floor," a man in a tight black shirt said crossing his arms. A security guard.

"Shit, um, I was just.." I couldn't think of anything my mind went blank. The guard took my hands and placed his large hand over my wrists holding my hands together.

"Your coming with me."

"What if I set you up on a date?" I said quickly, "a hot chick who means no trouble?"

He let go of my hands and examined my body, mainly my chest, "'most cases bribery won't get you anywhere with me, but you do seem like one cool girl."

"How about this, I take you on a date and you enjoy it, we don't speak about this trespassing I just did here."

"What if I don't enjoy it?"

"Then take me to the station and arrest me."

"Deal."

The guards name was West, at least that's what his badge said. He was quite cute, black slicked back hair and a deep voice. But hey, I'd do anything to stay out of trouble, just for Opal. Without her, I'm sure I'd be in a jail cell right now.