Behind the Scenes [2]

2

      "You know how people talk," came Kurenai's voice next to Anomie as she continued eating her hamburger.

      "It was just coffee," Anomie said, mid bite as Kakashi sat next to her, carrying a coke.

      "Why must you always brush off my love," he stated and Anomie snorted.

      "I hear you two have been having sex." Kurenai's voice was incredulous, causing the French fry to fall from Anomie's fingers just before it could enter her mouth and Kakashi to look up from his book.

      "I wish I would have known. I might have put down my book," Kakashi said in a deadpan while Anomie shamelessly glanced over at him.

      "Might of?" Anomie's lips held a trace of a suppressed smirk, but Kurenai could not be stopped as she scowled.

      "Depends," Kakashi said with a shrug.

      "So it's not true?" Kurenai asked, watching with suspicion between the two.

      "Did someone give you this information?" Anomie's lips quirked, but her smile was far from happy. "I love gossip as much as the next girl you know." It wasn't a complete lie, but Kurenai didn't look bothered.

      "I just heard that Anomie...well it doesn't matter. I just assumed if it was any guy, it would be you Kakashi." Kurenai ignored Kakashi scoff as the silver haired ninja flipped a page in his book.

      "Now, that would be interesting," Anomie said in a muse, causing Kakashi to roll his eyes and go back to reading his book. Kurenai continued to sit across from the two, watching them with a suspicious gaze. "I'll be sure to alert the media."

     "Dating a co-star is frowned upon," Kurenai warned, and Anomie picked up a fry with a smirk.

      "Only frowned upon? Oh I do love forbidden romance," she turned towards Kakashi as she held the fry in between her lips.

      Kakashi's eyes were in a deadpan, "No."

      "You don't wanna be my Tramp? Okay, how about my Lady?" Anomie mused.

      "None of the above," he said.

      "Don't come crying to me when the story blows up over the tabloids like it did with you and Orochimaru," Kurenai warned and Anomie's barely contained her wince as Kakashi let out a chuckle.

      "Shut your face," Anomie threatened. "Whose to say I don't enjoy being tied to a bad post with a snake? Orochimaru and I would have just liked to keep our sexipades a secret for a little while longer."

      "Sexipades?" Kakashi questioned as Kurenai only stood up.

      "I'm leaving, fuck you both," she muttered.

      "Come on, you don't wanna be my Lady," Anomie shouted after her.

      "You are a bit too much Tramp for me," Kurenai retorted.

      "You're gonna make her angry one day," Kakashi commented.

      "She's the one who always tries to make her crush on you my problem," Anomie muttered as she placed another French Fry in between her lips. Kakashi didn't hesitate to pull down his mask and steal it from her lips.

      Her heart slightly stopped at the deadpan of his eyes and by the time she realized what had happened he had already swallowed it.

      "You dick, get your own," she scolded.

Author's Note

Short and sweet my bitches. Anomie's actress reminds me of how she was pre-Rin's death, don'tcha know. I like writing these cause it always me to let out comedic nothings in between the tragedy that is Anomie's existence cause she's depressing as fuck right now.

Here's a little facts about Anomie's actress: She's a Leo, likes long walks on the beach, hates fish, her natural hair color is blonde but she loves wearing the white wig, became an actress through the glorious industry of porn. Teehee. Oh, and rumor has it that she has slept with all her co-stars because of her background in porn. Some say that she slept with Orochimaru's snakes too. In contrast to these rumors, she's never slept with anyone outside of the film industry, making her love her part as Anomie and in interviews she's very passionate about her character who never mixes pleasure with work.

Thank you for your time. See you next time my bitches >.<