Behind the Scenes [3]

3

      "Now action," the director stated as Anomie's makeup artist had just finished reapplying her lip tint, even though realistically she believed that her character shouldn't be wearing makeup.

      The lights hurt her eyes so she was sad when she had to remove the blanket. Kakashi stared into her eyes and she attempted to project, as the script had written, "repressed longing". It was a stupid action point and when she saw it last week on the new script she practiced in front of a mirror and to her cat for hours (in between Pilates and Cheetos of course).

      "I don't care about the future, stop telling me how I should feel," he whispered and kissed her. It might have been hot, if not for the cameras at every angle and the director motioning with his hands for her to moan. She made an executive decision to stay quiet. Who moans when they kiss anyway?

      The kiss was over quickly and Anomie felt an ounce of relief when Kakashi placed his lips against her neck, resting his face into the crook of her neck. "Wanna go out for tacos later?" he whispered so lowly that it was a wonder she heard him at all. She used all of her acting abilities to stop herself from laughing so she could force out tears and finish the scene.

      She pressed her lips against his head, feeling the silky hair against her cheeks. "I love tacos."

      "Cut! And scene!" the director shouted, snapping them out of the unromantic moment. She supposed she didn't particularly hate the feeling of his arms wrapped around her. He smelled like her strawberry shampoo.

      "Have you been using my trailer?" Anomie asked as he stood up, offering her his hand. She grabbed it, allowing him to help her up.

      "I like the way your shower runs," he admitted and she chuckled.

      "This is why everyone thinks we're sleeping together," she said and he shrugged.

      "I don't care what everyone thinks," he answered, taking a moment longer to let go of her hand.

      "Yo! Anomie!" came one of the sound producer's voice as he snuck up behind them. "I watched your movie! It was hot bro."

      Anomie right away knew what movie they were referring, and immediately she grabbed her prop kunai and tossed it at his face. "Get a good enough look pervert. It's the closest you'll ever get to a woman."

      The sound producer laughed and walked out, "then I'm happy that woman is you, Anni."

      Anomie chuckled, "This is what happens when you start off in porn."

      "You ashamed?" Kakashi asked and Anomie smiled.

      "No. It helped pay the rent," she sighed.

      "Lets go get some tacos," he grabbed her hand and tugged her out of the studio.

     She wrapped her arm into his, leaning her head against his shoulder. "Lets get boba first."

      "I hate boba," he replied.

      "But I don't...who wins this round?" Anomie caught the slight movement of his smile from underneath his mask.

      "As if you don't already know," he retorted.

Author's Note

AnomiexKakashi is so much fun to write. Sadly, they can't be like this in the story. I like to think this is how Anomie would have turned out if she were in modern society without all the slavery and rape and war. 

The next update will be coming up within the month~! Promise! ^_^