Kuremachisu

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
____________
–•–

       ANOMIE FELT AS IF SHE WERE DROWNING IN AN UNFORGIVING OCEAN

ANOMIE FELT AS IF SHE WERE DROWNING IN AN UNFORGIVING OCEAN. Just when she thought she caught her breath, he kissed her again and the water rushed into her nose and her eyes burned as she tried to breathe. His hands gripped her shoulders, sliding down her arms as her pulse raged so hard she nearly thought she was dying—and she had nearly died many times so knew the familiar tingle. She could feel him draw in a breath when her fingers ran through his hair and gripped.

It was softer than hers. How was that even possible? She highly doubted he did anything to it and meanwhile she bathed hers in serums and expensive conditioners. The smooth feeling of his skin left her breathless and the pelting rain created the conundrum of whether this moment was too special to be aggressive and tear his clothes from his body.

Her back slammed against the creaking bed, his knee resting in between her legs and her hair loosely sprawled over the bed sheets. How he managed to look so composed when she was going crazy with desire was a flip from what she was used to and she was unprepared. Was this what love was? She hardly knew how she could ever live without him. In that moment, beneath the weight of his eyes and the crash of his kiss, she was doomed with desire.

Kakashi stared down at her through deeply hooded lashes, his fingers making trails over her neck. She shuddered at his touch, wondering if she could ever go back to who she once was before she felt so warm. As if he couldn't contain it any longer, his lips ran over her neck and she racked her nails over his back, feeling her own arch as his legs trapped her underneath him.

His lips brushing against her neck gave way that he wasn't as confident as he seemed. He was unsure, kissing over the base of her throat, his hands running over her waist. She closed her eyes, but that was a mistake when his form disappeared and was replaced with Tamaki Dairo's forceful tongue. She shuddered again, and Kakashi pulled away almost immediately. She was ashamed that he could read her body even better than she could read her own.

"Don't stop," she whispered, watching him hesitate. She pulled him closer, her grip too rough, but Kakashi didn't mind. I can be better than this.

She didn't close her eyes again, as if she were afraid she'd forget who was on top of her. He traced her jaw, his expression drowning her again. She wanted to be with him in the moment, but it was all too familiar. The creaky bed, the smell of rain, the scent of desire, the fact that she loved him. She had loved Dairo too, and love was what ruined her life.

Kakashi was not Dairo and she would best this.

"Tell me to stop," he whispered, his voice hoarse, and her eyes began to water. His grip on her waist tightened.

She shook her head. She was better than the fear of a six year old. She was better than this. She could feel him tremor from beneath her touch, she could feel his pulse race, and his heart beat when she ran her fingers up his shirt and over his heart. She flipped them over so she could be on top because Dairo never let her escape from beneath him.