Chapter 18: Aim, Breath, Fire

Eli POV

I walk to stand near the stairs where I see the girls jogging up out of breath. How did they even make it on the train I do not know? I think to myself as they instantly smile as they see Tobias, I roll my eyes and decide to mess with their feelings.

"Hey, do you guys think that Four and Tris are you know, a couple?" I whisper to them.

They look at me then at Tobias and Tris. "He would never go for her, look how small and thin she is." Helen says.

"Yeah but I heard she was the top of her initiation last year." I whisper, I glance in their direction, obviously I could see the chemistry because I know they are a couple but they don't seem to notice, are these two girls so blind?

"Well, we will have to show Tobias what he is missing wont we?" Amy grins and walks up to him with Helen by her side.

I hear Amy say, "Hey Four." In a flirty voice, twirling her hair around her finger.

I grin, putting my hand over my mouth to try hide it, I see Tobias glance at me and his eyes harden on me, he seems to see that I have something to do with this. I just shrug and move my hand away from my mouth. So that I could mouth to him "Sorry." Before giving him an innocent look.

He just looks back at the girls, "Just go stand in front of a target." He mutters with his instructor voice.

I start to slowly walk towards a target when two people slam into my shoulders, walking either side of me. I turn left and see Jacob, then I turn right and see James. "Where were you last night? too afraid to sleep in your own room?" James questions evilly with a grin on his face.

"I was training so I could kick your ass some more in fighting." I smirk, "Now if you excuse me I have to go to a target, I will try aim for the target and not for the both of you."

I start to walk when I feel Jacob grab my butt, I turn around and grab his wrist, and I stare at him in his eyes to show I am serious when I say, "You dare do that again and you will regret it."

"Oh yeah? Let us see how you deal with this." James grabs my arms pinning them behind my back, Jacob punching my gut and face. They must have forgotten that the instructors where there.

"Jacob, James, let her go now." Tobias says in a deadly voice.

"Stay out of it." James yells at him, as if he didn't realise who spoke.

I just grin, I use James holding my arms as an advantage, and I jump up using James as support as I kick Jacob in the nose breaking his nose, I land back on my feet, I stamp on James foot flipping him over my own body. They both stand up quickly staring at me. Tobias stands between me and the boys. His back was to me and he was facing James and Jacob.

"Oh teaming up against an abnegation girl? Shows weakness, I now know you are afraid of her, well done. Jacob go to the infirmary James get in front of the target." He turns to look at me, his eyes are still hard. "You alright? Think you can handle a gun?" I just raise my eyebrows and walk towards the target, I stand in front of the target.

Tobias stands to the target beside me, "First of all I will not accept bullying or teaming in my training session. That shows weakness and if you are weak then you do not belong in dauntless. Is that understood?"

I stay quite everyone else does accept for James, "How is bullying a weakness?"

I let out a single chuckle, Tobias turns his attention to look at me, "Something funny?"

"Just his question." I answer in a humorous voice, my arms folded.

"Care to enlighten us then?" He folds his arms too, staring at me in a daring manner as if to say I will get a punishment if I don't.