Confession Time

Jacey POV

I am just getting done with my warm up laps. "Jacey get over here." Coach Brown yells out to me. I run up to him, Coach Brown is six foot tall, with pale skin and brown eyes. "Go find Tina and start practicing for the 4 by 2 relay." I nod my head and head to the gym where I last seen her at.

I try walking into the gym door, but the door is lock. "Seriously, who locks the gym door after school, knowing there is a practice." I knock on the door and after a few seconds someone comes to the door.

The person who comes to the door looks like one of the boys that play basketball with Jonny. "Hey aren't you Jonny best friend?" He asks me.

"Umm yeah." He looks around the halls a couple times before saying anything. "Don't tell Jonny I talked to you, but hey." He lets out a childish giggle and runs back into the gym. I laugh at his childishness.

I walk into the gym looking around for Tina.

"JJ! JJ!" The only person who calls me that is Jonny, I turn around and see him running up to me. "What are you doing here? I thought you're suppose to be at practice." He ask me, "I am, but coach sent me in here to look for Tina."

He looks at me and then points to a far corner in the gym. "Oh, she's over there beating up David." He says to calmly with a lazy look.

Tina is beating up the boy that talked to me earlier, "I'm guessing that is David then. Does this happens everyday?" I ask Jonny while staring at the two people shock, he nods his head.

"Tina, what are you doing?!" I yell out to her "Coach is about to have a fit because you're not out on the track!"

"Oh my god! I'm sorry Tina!" David yells, after he had apologize for whatever he had done. Tina hits him one more time and gets off his back.

"That's why you're ugly and she looks better than you." David say while pointing at me and sticking his tongue out at Tina. She starts to chase after him and I go sit down and wait on the bleachers.

Someone sits down next to me after a couple seconds has pass by. I look to the side and notice it is Zack. "Waiting on Tina?" He asks and I nod my head. I know I have some feelings for him and I know he has a girlfriend, but I feel like I should tell him how I feel now, instead of later.

"Umm, can I talk to you outside of the gym?" I ask while pointing at the doors, he looks at me with an confuse expression, but nod his head yes anyway. We walk outside of the gym, it was quiet for a couple of seconds.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" He asks, "Oh um, okay I'm just going go ahead and say it." I take a deep breath, "I'm Jacey and I have feelings for you. I know you have a girlfriend and I'm not trying to break y'all up or anything. It's just that I've been having feelings for you for a while now and I wanted to get it off my chest." I tell him that in one breath.

He looks at me with shock for what seem like minutes instead of seconds, then all of a sudden a smirk comes upon his lips, "Awe that's so nice, but like you said I have a girlfriend and I also don't even know who you are, so why would I even want to date you?"

I'm not going to lie I am little hurt by that last comment, but hopefully he didn't notice that it, "Okay." I say quietly and walk back into the gym to go get Tina. She is still beating up David "Ah! Rape! She's raping me!" I laugh at his scream and pull Tina off of him.

"Lets go we're already late." I say as I pull her away from David, she yells out to David, "I'm going to get your girly ass later!" As we're walking out I notice Zack staring at me and looking at me with shock in his eyes for some reason, I look away and head to the track with a furious Tina.