What Does She See In Him?

Zack POV

Me and Jacey are just now finishing making breakfast. She looks over at my section and notice that I have one more meal than her. Her mouth drops, "You cheated!!! You can't do that!! Your gonna get more likes because of that."

I smirk and look at her, "You didn't say that when we made the deal." She looks at me and rolls her eyes, "I give up, you win." I put the plates on the table and she go to get everybody else.

I do an happy dance, because she will now have to do what I say for a whole month. "It smells good in here, what did y'all cook?" Layla asks as she enter the kitchen along with everybody else.

They grab their plates and start serving themselves, "Where is David and Jacey?" With a mouth full they all point upstairs. "Come on, I'm hungry David." I hear them coming from around the corner.

Jacey jumps off David back and makes their plates. "Oh my god! This is so good! Who made it?" David has his mouth full, Jacey smiles at him, "Me and Zack made it."

"Jacey, can I talk to you outside of the kitchen for a minute?" She looks at me confused. She gets up and walks to the living room.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" I give her my signature smirk, "You lost the bet. Now you have to do what I tell you for a whole month."

She glares at me, "Yeah I lost because you cheated. Its October first. This ends by the end of this month." I smirk and she rolls her eyes and goes back in the kitchen. "Jacey, can you feed me?" David have his mouth open and ready for Jacey to feed him.

Jonny grabs his spoon and shove some food down his throat, "There you go, I did it for her." Jonny shows a satisfied smile on his face.

David starts choking on his food and we all laugh, "Y'all are laughing and I'm choking. Some friends I have." He pouts and looks the other way, "Awe, it's okay David. Do you want me to give you a kiss?" Christy starts talking to him like a baby, David looks at Christy and nod his head with a smile.

"Sike, you ain't getting no kiss from me!" David mouth drops and everybody starts laughing even harder. He stands up and walk up towards Christy. He bends down eye level with her. She stops laughing and looks at him with an arch eyebrow.

David kisses Christy on the lips, everybody eyes are now fill with shock. Christy is frozen in place, "I got my kiss. I got my kiss." David does his happy dance. He looks at us, "Why are y'all looking shock?"

"Yes it was a kiss, but you did it on the lips." Tony being the first to get out of his shock statement, "So what?" David shrugs his shoulders.

"You don't even kiss Jacey on the lips. You kiss her on the forehead." Jonny also gets out of his shocking moment. Tina, Layla, and Jacey nods their heads in agreement. "She said she would give me my kiss and didn't give it to me, so I got my kiss myself."

"How slow can you be David?" Christy ask while looking at David with amusement in her eyes, "I'm not slow, it just takes longer for me to catch up on things." She laughs and continues eating. I look at Jacey and she is smiling.

I thought she would be upset about David kissing Christy.

"Well, me and Tina have to leave. I got things to do when I get home." Tony say as he grabs one more sausage, "I have to drive some of you home, don't I?" David, Layla, and Christy look at me and nod their heads.

I get up with an sigh and go to go grab my keys, Jacey follows behind me to probably get her stuff. "You're staying here to help me clean."

"What?! Why?! I'm not staying to help you clean. I cleaned my mess up." I turn around and walk down the stairs, she takes one step down, scared that there is no distance in between us. "Did you forget that you lost the bet and you have to do what ever I tell you to do."