Awe, We're Her Friends.

Jacey POV

"JJ, where are you?!?! I'm outside." Jonny calls me yelling through the phone. "I'm coming. Why are you always in a hurry to get to school anyway?" I hang up and walk out to the car.

We arrive at school ten minutes later. "We're practicing later again, so after practice we can go get some ice cream." I nod my head agreeing with him, "I will be going along with y'all for some ice cream." Tina says while being carried by Tony.

"Hey Tony." I wave at him, "Hey Jacey, please get your friend off of me, and I also agree with Tina we're going with y'all for ice cream." I tickle Tina off of Tony back, "Ah! Okay! Okay, I'm getting off."

The bell to first period rings, "I don't wanna go to class." I whine, "I'll see you at lunch Jacey." Jonny say as he rush to his class. On my way to class Mr.Green stops me.

"Remember I told you, one of your classmates need to be tutored?" I nod my head, "Well the student you need to tutor is Zachary Daniels." My eyes grows big, I decide not to ask Mr.Green if he can get someone else to do it, because I told him I would already do it. I just smile at his request and head to class.

Zack already have to tutor me in math and now I have to tutor him in history. I walk to my class and out of nowhere David is hugging me. "Okay one why are you hugging me? And two how long have you been in this class?"

"Because I didn't know you was in this class so I got happy and my grades are so good in here I always skip." I laugh at his goofiness, it takes me five seconds to realize what he said, "Wait, you're good at chemistry?!?!" He nods his head.

The bell rings and everybody rushes to their seats. Instead of our teacher coming in, a substitute comes in. The sub tells us that our teacher is out we can do whatever we want as long as we stay in the classroom. "Jacey! Jacey! Jacey!" David calls my name and the whole class looks at me, I glare at David, "What?!" I whisper yell.

"Why do you look so deep in thought?" He asks, I was thinking about how I'm going to tell Zack that I have to tutor him in history.

"Nothing, okay here's the thing I have to tutor your best friend in history and I really don't want to, but my teacher is making me." He stares at me for a few seconds, "Zack, come here." I look at David like he is crazy "What are you doing?! Don't call him over here!" He ignores me and Zack comes over and looks in between us, "Go ahead and tell him."

David has a goofy grin on his face, "I hate you, I was going to invite you for ice cream, but never mind." The grin on his face slowly disappears, "Anyway, Zack look I have to tutor you for history, so whenever you tutor me for math will also be the day I tutor you for history." He looks shock, but then he fixes his face and nod his head.

Now it was my turn to be shock. He was about to say something, but David interrupts him, "What? How come I can't go with you for ice cream?" He is just now getting out of his shock state. "Because of your childishness, you are not coming with us."

"Us?" Zack asks while David begs me to go. "Yeah, me, Jonny, Tina, and Tony are going after practice and that little baby there." I say the last part while pointing at David, he cheers up and starts jumping up and down.

Lunch

It's finally lunch time and I don't see Jonny at our usual table. After a couple of minutes I see him coming in with some Bojangles. "Bojangles again, Jonny?" He shrugs his shoulders, "It was the closest place and I didn't feel like going further." I laugh at his laziness.

"The boys are coming to sit with us today." I know what he mean when he say the boys, David, Tony, and Zack. "Jacey, I missed you!" David yells, "You just saw me first period David."