I Won It For Her.

Zack POV

"Zack? What do you want to do now?" I am on this stupid date, with this Monica girl and her friends.

"Zack. Dude, she's talking to you." Jonny hits my shoulder and I look down at Monica and she is smiling up at me. "Let's go to the basketball shoot out thing."

The girls whine, while the boys run to the game. "I want to do something, like that tunnel for couples." Jessica says while pointing to the ride, I roll my eyes and head to the basketball stand.

These girls have been complaining ever since we got here. Tony and Jonny have been ignoring the girls they're with and David has just been keeping his distance from his date. But Monica keeps hanging on to me, so I can't do nothing.

We played and won the game with no problem, "Ah! Are those bears for us!" Erica asks Jonny with a big smile, he clears his throat, "Um, actually we won them for our little sisters." He gives her a fake smile, I cough trying to hide my laughter.

"Is yours for your sister or something?" Monica is holding on to my arm like there is no tomorrow. "Um yeah, it actually is." Tony and David start laughing and I glare at them to stop.

3 hours later

I'm finally home after this stupid date. I'm carrying this big ass Scooby Doo bear. I make it up to my room and put the bear in the corner. Jacey is still in the same spot I left her, but with the change of clothes I gave her on.

"Jacey, wake up." She groans and open her eyes. She has dry tears on her face. She fully wakes up and when she notices me, she flinches away from me. "I wanna go home." She croaks out.

I put my head on the bed and sigh real heavily. "Jacey, I know you haven't eaten since I left. Let's go down stairs and eat." She isn't looking at me, but she is looking at the bear I had put in the corner.

I arch my eyebrow and look at her, "If you come down and eat with me, I'll tell you about this stupid date me and the boys went on." She is still looking at the bear, "The bear have something to do with this date. I know you wanna know why the bear is here and not with the girl." Jacey looks at me and do a little sniffle, she nod her head and we head to the kitchen.

"How about I make us some buffalo burgers." She tilts her head to the side like a puppy, "What's that?" My mouth drops at the question. "Do you like hot wings and Hot Cheetos?" She nods her head yes.

"Well, you're about to try something new today and you'll most likely like it."

It was quiet for five minutes. As I'm putting the ground beef in a ball, Jacey finally says something without me talking first. "How was the date? What was David doing?" She has a small smile on her face when she mentions David name.

"Tony and Jonny were ignoring their dates, David was keeping his distance from his date, and I couldn't move nowhere without my date hanging onto my arm."

She starts laughing, "Wait, so you're telling me that the other three were just away from their dates, but you were stuck with yours?" I throws my arms up, "Yes! She was just hanging on to me like a rag doll!"

"It couldn't have been that bad. Did y'all at least get on rides?" I shake my head no and her smile drops, "Why didn't you get on any rides?! That's the best thing about the boardwalk."

"I know right! They kept saying their to scared to get on them. And then on top of that, they complained about every damn thing that we did." She starts laughing so hard that she starts crying, "So, what about the Scooby Doo bear? I know if you got one the other boys got one too."