He Doesn't Like Me And Never Will.

Zack POV

Jacey is sleeping and I'm drawing in my sketchbook. I don't tell many people that I draw, it never really comes up in a conversation.

"What are doing?" I look over at Jacey and she stretches out of her sleep, "Nothing just drawing. Come here, so I can feel your head."

She crawls to me and leans her head forward, "You're still warm, do your body still hurt more or less?" She look over at the drawing, "It hurts the same amount as before. I can't even tell what you're drawing."

"Do you want another bath? And did you forget I draw stuff out of memory? I did start over a couple of times too." She looks at me and then at the time, "I really don't want to take a bath. Can't I just take a shower?"

I shake my head no, "No. You can barely even stand up now." She pouts and lays back down. "I'm hungry and I don't want to eat soup, I'm tired of soup. But I can't eat anything else but soup, I'll throw up if I eat anything other than soup." She starts rolling around on the bed.

I close my sketchbook and grab a cold towel, I put the cold towel on her forehead. "I told David and them to bring some ice cream. You can probably eat that."

She sits up quickly and hold her head with a groan, "I get to eat ice cream?!" I nod my head and she screams into the pillow.

"Dylan said he's coming over along with David and them. I get ice cream and Dylan's coming over!" She is now smiling from ear to ear. "Ugh. It's only 1:00, school don't let out until 3:35." Her smile drops a little. "My body hurts, I'm going to take a bath."

"I'm going go run it for you and I'll just sit on the toilet and make sure you don't do anything stupid." She doesn't say anything, because she is to busy complaining about her body hurting. I run the water and call Jacey in the bathroom, she starts crawling to the bathroom.

"Jacey get up, and you wanted to take a shower, you can't even stand up."

"I can stand up, I just feel dizzy." She gives me a duhh tone. I sit down on the toilet and lay my head back. "Zack, can you get in with me?" I look at Jacey and she is already in the tub, with bubbles covering her body. "No, not this time. Just lay there and relax." She pouts and turn her back to me.

I sigh and get up to sit beside the tub. "Why do you want me to get in?" She shrugs her shoulders while still not looking at me. "I don't know I just want you in with me. Is that to much to ask?" She reaches over the tub and plays with my hair, "I love your hair and I just don't know why." She put some bubbles in my hair and giggle.

"Why are you always so happy? You are never upset unless I make you upset." While I was talking to her, she had took my shirt off, "How did I not notice you doing this?" I take the rest of my clothes off and get in the tub. I sit across from her.

"To answer your question, I just see the positive in everything. The reason I cry when you yell or do anything to me is because I like you and seeing my crush doing these things to me just gets to me." She comes closer to me and I groan.

"Seeing you like this is making me want to do so many things to your body. But I can't because you're sick."

She smiles at me, "As soon as I feel better we can do what you want." We stay in the tub for thirty whole minutes talking. "Can we go downstairs, I'm tired of being in the room."

"Yeah, just bring your blanket and we can wait on the rest of the group down there." She tries to run to the bed, but she falls seconds later. "Jacey you can't run, your body is still weak. Plus your fever haven't went completely down yet." She pouts as I pass her a blanket.