Go To Hell!

Zack POV

It is Friday afternoon and I am sitting at the lunch table with the boys, "I really don't want to go on this date with these girls. I don't even remember their names." Tony groans out loud, "Right, I want to go and spy on Dylan and Jacey. I want to see what he gone do to my future wife." Jonny hits David on his head, "Ow! I'm just being honest."

A couple minutes later Dylan comes to our table, "Hey. I need help. I'm not going to be able to go on this date with Jacey, because I have to babysit my sister. I don't want her to think that I came up with this or anything."

We all stare at him as if he was crazy, Jonny is the first to say something. "Jacey will understand. She is not like those other girls you dated." He looks at Jonny with an unsure facial expression.

"Are sure she won't get upset?" David stands up, "Jacey! Hurry up and sit down!" David yells out to Jacey and the whole cafeteria looks her way. She speeds walk over here and hit David, "What is your problem?! You have everybody looking at me!"

"Ow! Dylan is here to talk to you." She stops hitting David and look at Dylan with a smile, "Hey Dylan, whats up?"

Dylan sigh, "You might not like me after this, but I have to babysit my sister tonight. We're going to see our grandma also, because she's not doing so well. I won't be able to make our date."

"Dylan, why wouldn't I like you? You're grandma and sister is more important to you than I am. Go ahead and don't worry about me." His eyes are wide, he was about to say something, but his phone goes off. "Okay, I'll see you later then."

"You know he was so scared to tell you that?" Tony say as he grab some of Jacey chips. "Why would he be scared? Anyway, what are ya'll doing with the girls from the shop?"

We all groan and put our heads down. I am the first to look up, "We don't even want to go on this date with them." She laughs, "Okay, its just one night and probably three hours at the most."

"Three hours to long!" Jonny yells, everybody once again looks at our table. "Do you even remember their names?" David ask. Jacey starts biting her lip and then smiles while still biting her lip, she shakes her head no, "But you all know that I'm bad with names."

The girls finally shows up with our food, "What took ya'll so long?" Layla hit Tony on the head, "Shut up, next time you get the food yourself." She sits down with a sigh and passes Tony food to him, "Stop pouting Tony and eat." He eat his food, but he is still pouting.

"What happened?" I ask and turn to look at Christy and Tina. Tina sigh and sat down, "Some girls kept messing with us. They kept bugging us about ya'll."

Christy sits down and looks at me, "They kept asking us if ya'll were single. And we ignored them, but they kept following us to the restaurant until we got to the school." This is not the first time this happened to Tina and Jacey, but it is the first time it's happening to Layla and Christy.

"Hey Jonny." Four girls are standing at our table smiling at us, "I'm sorry, but who are you?" The girl face falls, "Its me Erica, Jessie, Hannah, and Monica." We are all still looking at them confused, "The girls from the ice cream shop stupids!" Christy yells at us, "OH! We didn't know!" We say at the same time and Christy rolls her eyes.

I look at the girls and they all have caked up makeup on their faces, they are showing off all of their cleavage. You can tell that they're your typical mean girls or girly school girls.

"We are just wondering if we are still on for tonight? And if so where are we going?" Before any one of us could answers, Jacey answers for us, "Yeah their still on. And their taking you to the boardwalk." All of our mouths drop and before we could say anything again, Layla and Tina stares at us telling us to shut up with their eyes.