I Love You, Chipmunk

Zack POV

It is the night before Jacey's New Years party. "Zack, why are you in denial?" Jonny is here talking to me about mine and Jacey fight on Christmas night.

"I'm not in denial, I just don't know what to do." I am holding a jewelry case above my head and staring at it. "Zack, the most I can tell you right now is that you have one more chance to make it right with her, you barely even have that."

I sigh and sit up on my bed, "I know, I know." Jonny stands up and looks down at me and laugh, "I've never seen you like this, not even with Nicole." I throw a pillow at him and laugh, "Don't get soft on me, we don't need two soft dudes in one room."

He throws his head back with laughter, "I'll see you later. Figure out what you're going to do." I nod my head and lay back down on my bed. I smile to myself, I just came up with an idea.

I pick up my phone and text Jacey.

Z- I still have to show you something tomorrow. It's the promise I made to you.

C- You really don't have to. I don't really care for it no more. (C is for Chipmunk for those who don't know.)

Z- To bad I keep my promises, I don't break them. So you will have to see what I got to show you.

C- Fine, whatever I'll go see. I'll see you tomorrow.

I put my phone down and hold the jewelry case in front of my face, "Like Jonny said, I only have one more chance to fix this. I barely even have that."

I hear my door open, "Zack! How come Jacey's not here?! I haven't seen her in a long time!" West runs and jumps on my bed, he really does like Jacey. He never got excited whenever Nicole would come over. "Hopefully, you will get to see her soon."

West calms down and sits beside me, "Zack, I love you and I love Jacey, please don't get in a fight." I look at West with a small smile and hug him, "I love you too, me and Jacey are going to be okay. Go upstairs and go play with your new stuff you got for Christmas." He smiles and gives me another hug and then he runs out to his room.

Am I the only one who hasn't notice? Why is it hard for me to believe it? I ask myself over and over.

There is another knock on my door, I don't turn around because I know it would be West, mom or dad.

"How was your Christmas?" I turn around quickly when I hear Monica voice.

"It was good, but what are you doing here." She gives me a big smile, "Your dad let me in and I just wanted to visit you. You haven't texted or called me, since the last time we saw each other." I hurry and put the jewelry case under my pillow.

"I've been busy lately with some things." She walks over to me and stand right in front of me, she looks around my room. "I'm surprise I don't see Jacey anywhere around. You guys are always with each other, in and out of school. I've never been in your room before."

I stand up quickly, "Let's go downstairs and talk to my family for a while." She arches her eyebrow at me, "Your family already left, they told me to tell you they went to your grandmas house." I suck my teeth and run my fingers through my hair.

"What do you want to do then?" I am just realizing what she has on, she haves on a long jacket that stopped right below her knees and some heels on. "I think I have something in mind for us." She takes off her jacket and shows off the lingerie she has on.