The Art Store.

Jacey POV

I get out the shower and realize I forgot my clothes in my room. "How did I forget them and I had them in my hand?" I ask myself.

I'm positive that Zack is downstairs in the kitchen, so I open the door and peek out. He isn't in the room, so I come out and go for my clothes. "Jacey, where is you-." Zack walks in as soon as I'm about to drop my towel.

He looks at me wide eyed, I roll my eyes. "If you don't have nothing nice to say please don't say it at all. My body is not all that, I said it for you." He continues to stare at me wide eyed.

Zack POV

I walk in on Jacey with nothing but a towel on. I would be dead if I were to lie to her about her body. Jacey has a nice ass body up under that towel. You can tell by the way her body curves under the towel. I clear my throat and sit down on the bed.

"Why is it that I get that reaction out of you? Usually a girl would scream for me to get out or would invite me to come in." She rolls her eyes and start putting her clothes on, while still having the towel on. "It's not like you haven't seen any naked bodies, plus this is my room."

"So if I was to get up and try to take the towe-." She cut me off, "One I know you wouldn't do that because you don't like me and two I know my body is probably ugly to you." She turns around and drop the towel, my eyes widen, I think I even gasp out loud.

She has on pants, but no shirt or bra. I see her naked back, she puts on her bra and shirt with her back turned to me.

"Your body is not ugly, it is sexy as hell." I whisper to myself, "What did you say?" I stand up quickly, "Nothing. Let's go downstairs and find something to eat." I leave quickly and she follows me with a confused look.

"Let's make breakfast. I have a huge feeling that David and them are gonna come over, so let's make a big breakfast." She starts biting her lip with a smile.

"I actually been having the same feeling myself." Icy jumps on the counter and sits on Jacey lap.

"Let's begin to whip in this kitchen." She laughs, "What's so funny?"

"That was so corny." I roll my eyes and say whatever and start cooking.

After making breakfast

As soon as we were done the bell rings, Jacey goes to go get the door. She comes back, it look like she is trying to hold her laughter in.

I give her a confused look, before I could ask, everybody comes in.

"Ah! Zack I missed you all night!" Monica comes out of nowhere and hugs me. Erica, Jessica, and Hannah are also here, I look at the boys and they are glaring at the girls head. Tony and David are to holding Jonny back, he is pretending to choke the girls.

"Monica, what are you doing here?"

"Oh silly, you could at least act surprise to see me. I know where Jonny lives at and they were all there talking about coming here, so we came along."

"Well, while y'all are talking I'm going to be eating this breakfast Jacey and Zack made." When Tina says that Monica looks at Jacey and glares at her.

Jacey is to busy playing around with David to notice. I look over at Hannah and she's also glaring at Jacey.

"Oh! This all look so good, Zack." Erica says while looking at me, "Um, thank you, but Jacey also put some of her little help in there." Jacey gasp and looks at me, "Little help?! I put all my help in there." She is sitting in David lap eating and also feeding David.