You Said This Will Stay Between Us.

Zack POV

We finally make it to the school after a hour long drive, "Okay. Girls you know what to do, boys just follow the girls. I have to be with the other coaches." Coach Brown tell us and then walks off the bus.

"Christy did you change while on this bus?!" Jonny stares at Christy with wide eyes, she nods her head. "Yeah, that's why David was smiling so hard, he thought he would be able to get a peek, but he didn't." David pouts and glare at Christy.

"How come you didn't change on the bus?" I ask Jacey, she looks at me. "Because I don't want nobody looking at me or anything." I smirk at her and whisper in her ear, "It's not like I haven't seen anything." She rolls her eyes and stands up.

"Hey y'all. I'm about to change, so turn around." Everybody turns around, except for David who is trying to get a peek. Jonny and Christy hit him on his head.

"Now you want to change. Why didn't you do it earlier?" She kicks me and I glare at her.

She gives me a sly smile, "Sorry, I didn't mean to. Plus, I hate changing in the locker rooms." I am still glaring at her until Tina says something, "The boys be surrounding the locker rooms, just to try to talk to us when we get out. They even would start following until we talk to them." Her and Layla are also changing. My eyes widen, "You could have at least told us to turn around!"

"Shut up Zack!" Tony and Jonny say at the same time, they are both staring at Tina and Layla changing. Jacey stands up on the seat and stretch her leg out to kick Jonny and Tony in their heads, "Turn around before I kick you harder."

After the girls were done changing, me and the boys go to the locker room to change. "Oh my god! It smell like pure must." David say while holding his shirt over his nose. "You gotta change and get out, Davey-boy." I pat his back and laugh.

We finally make it out of the locker room, "What took y'all so long?" Layla asks us as soon as we arrive, "We had to run back in and out so we could breath. It smelled so bad in there." Tony is breathing like he had just ran a marathon. "Um no, you and David had to run in and out. Me and Zack changed and got out at one time."

"Really Jonny? You just couldn't go along with something just this one time." David looks at Jonny with disbelief. The girls laugh and sit down. "Go do a warm-up lap and then stretch. After you're done with all of that come sit down with us."

Christy say as if she was our mom, "I'll come sit with you Christy! And I can give you hugs and kisses!" We drag David away from Christy and do what we had to do.

"What are you doing here JJ." Jonny ask Jacey as she walks over to us, "They sent me here to make sure y'all are doing your stretches right." She say while pouting, she sits down beside Jonny.

"When do we run?" She looks at me then at the scoreboard, "There are two events in front of our first event."

We go back to the bleachers and wait for our events. Ten minutes later the 4 by 2 is being called. The girls go to the finish line, lining in the order they are running. Layla first leg, Tina second, Christy third, and Jacey is fourth. All the girls has a straight face, even Jacey is looking serious.

Tina and Jacey go to the other half of the track, when they get there Tina is already in running position. The gun was fired and Layla takes off and takes first place, she passes the baton to Tina and the lead grew.

When Christy got it the lead got smaller, but when she passes it on to Jacey she takes a greater lead than Tina and Layla. They got first place and qualified at the same time.

We didn't get to congratulate them, because we had to go right after them. "Watch out for lane four when you run." Jacey whispers to me as we pass each other, I look at lane four and it is a dude that used play football for his team.