Game Day!

Zack POV and night before championship game.

We're all at Jacey house the night before our game and Jacey dad is telling us stories about Jacey. "Daddy! I told you not to tell anybody that story." Jacey puts her head on her mom shoulder. I'm laughing the hardest because from what I've seen, it's believable that it happened.

Jacey and her dad were at the grocery store one day shopping. And she was tripping and falling the whole time they were shopping. "It's not funny, I was hurting myself and I believe that you kept tripping me. Mommy, daddy kept making me fall that day." Jacey points at her dad and his mouth drop.

"I know he was. And I beat him up that same day for messing with my baby." Mrs.Hills starts hugging Jacey and sticking her tongue out at Mr.Hills. "What makes you think I did it?" He say while trying to hold back his smile.

He runs to Jacey and her mom and jumps on them.

They both scream, "Ah! Daddy get off of me!" We all start laughing harder than before, a few of us even has tears coming down our faces. "Frank, get off of us before I beat your butt." He finally gets off of them and runs upstairs, "I'm sorry for his childishness. I have already ordered some pizza and wings for you guys. You have a good night."

Mrs.Hills goes upstairs, we hear the door upstairs slam and hear Mr.Hills screaming.

"Damn, Jacey your family is funny to me. This is the hardest I laughed in a while." David wipes the tears from his face. I look at Jonny and he has a relief facial expression. "Jonny, what's wrong with you?" Jonny looks at me and gives me a nervous chuckle, "I thought they were going to tell y'all some embarrassing stories about me too."

We hear a gasp and look to see where it came from and to know surprise it came from Jacey, "I forgot you were my best friend! Ma, daddy you for--." The rest of it comes out as a muffle, because of Jonny hand over her mouth. "Shut up Jacey! They do not need to know those stories yet." He picks Jacey up and throws her on top of David.

"What the hell Jonny?!" David groans out, "My bad David, Jonny threw me." He continues his groaning, "Jacey, do you have any paint brushes, I forgot to buy some on our way here. Wait, no I didn't, Tony just didn't want to stop." Jacey nods her head, "I told you I was not stopping because you said you wouldn't had paid me back for the paint brushes." Tina sticks her tongue out at Tony, "I would have brought you a surprise breakfast." Tony drops his head and groan, "You're just unpredictable."

"We're going to paint our faces green and where gray bandannas with some yellow somewhere on our bodies. It will go good with our jerseys." All the girls nod their heads except for Jacey, she has a sad expression on her face, but no one notice it.

"Jacey, did you ask for Dylan jersey?" Christy ask, Jacey shakes her head no, "No, I forgot to ask and plus some other girl probably already have his jersey." Christy gives Jacey a sad look, "I love y'all for worrying about me, but I'll be okay. I promise." Jacey gives them a smile. The doorbell rings and Jacey goes to get it, I go with her.

"Why are you coming with me? Like you said I'm a big girl." She hold up air quotes when she says big girl, I shrug my shoulders and smirk at her, "Just making sure you're not crying, because you don't have a jersey number." She roll her eyes and open the door.

The boy look like he is about sixteen years old with a lot of acne. He is openly staring at Jacey and she doesn't even notice it. She is to slow to notice people openly staring at her.

I clear my throat and the boy snaps out of his dream, "Um, that will be 30.45." He continues looking at Jacey as if she is a queen.

"Are you blind or are you just stupid?!" She looks at me with a confused look, "That kid was staring at you like you were a piece of meat and you didn't say anything." She shrugs her shoulders, "Okay, he was just looking at me. It's not like he was touching me or anything."