Chapter 12 The Solution

"Why is she in here?". Theo held his wand at Hermione. An almost killer look on his face. "Are you going to hand her in? To the dark lord? It's about time, Draco. Finally, this war can end. He can get her to give up the location of the Order."

"Theo, shes not the enemy", Draco stated as he walked over to him and pushed his wand down so it wasn't aimed at anyone. "She's here to help. Don't you want to live in a world of freedom? You can't honestly enjoy how it is now."

"My parents are gone, Draco. I'm not fighting a war anymore, I'm surviving it. Times like these its either kill or be killed. There's nothing you can do to fix this world, and someone like you should understand." These words reminded her of Aberforth, and Theo did have a point. It was a kill or be killed world, but at least Aberforth didn't kill anyone, but maybe the others didn't have a choice. Killing to save the ones you love is no different, no matter what side of a war you're on.

"Theo, I can help your misery, but you have to trust me. No more fighting, no more dying, and no more war. Don't you want that?"

He looked back and forth between her and Draco before putting his wand back in his pocket. "I won't hand you over first hand, but if the dark lord finds out about her, then I have no choice. As of right now, I know nothing." Hermione knew that convincing Theo would be rather difficult. Everyone has been through difficult times in this war and Theo was definitely on that list.

"So basically how your life is now", Draco said as he tried to defuse the tention. Theo shot Draco an annoyed glare. As Hermione looked at the two idiots she realized that the pain had to come to an end. Draco watched as Hermione swallowed some more polyjuice, and he was about to stop her as Theo's back was turned, but it was too late. As Theo turned back around he was stunned to see Pansy Parkinson in the space that Hermione just filled.

"Where'd Granger go?", Theo said as he looked around the room. She was no where in sight.

"Take a lucky guess", Draco said as he directed his eye gaze at 'Pansy'. Theo stared long and hard at the girl in the room as he slowly made his way over to where she was standing, and he stared so hard she thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

  "Granger? Is that you?", Theo said as he stared longer then she should have. "..but.. you were just.... and....Granger...Parkinson... what?"

  "Granger has been posing as Pansy this entire time, mate."

  "For how long?"

  "Ever since the start of the first term. Ginny and I came here to change things in the world, so the Order came up with a plan to do that. Go to Hogwarts as different people and get information from the dark lord himself. So I came as Pansy and Ginny came as Astoria, however, things didn't go exactly as planned", she said as the image of Voldemort killed her best friend flooded through her mind.

  Suddenly a realization came to Theo's head. ".. but during one of the battles against the Order... Pansy left with us and I hit you with a hex."

  "Actually, what really happened was; Molly and I were 'dueling', if you even want to call it that, and the polyjuice potion had worn off. However, no one saw me except Molly herself, I switched from Pansy's clothes to my own simple jacket and jeans. I tried to keep my hood up as much as possible, but your hex foiled my plan when it knocked the hood off my head. That's when you and Malfoy spotted me. I stayed with the Order for the rest of the day and snuck back into the castle without anyone knowing."