Chapter 2 What's Wrong With This School?

Misty-

"Um, excuse me?" Said a girl as I got outside. She had tight curly orange hair that went passed her shoulders, had light green eyes that were hidden behind round glasses, a bunch of freckles dusting her face and had braces. She looked like your typical nerdy girl. She was the same girl that I saw in the hallways upstairs. She's the one who ran off.

"I saw what happened and got you your backpack." She said, holding up my backpack. "Thank you. Glad to know there's at least one sane person here." I said with a small laugh as I took my backpack. "Sorry?" She asked. "Oh, it's just that everyone is so hostile. Especially that psycho who tossed my backpack out the window." I explained.

"You must be talking about Bob Bryar. Yeah, he's one of the delinquents." She said. "One of?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "You're not from around here are you? I'm so sorry. My name is Jenna Ruto. To answer your question, Bob is one of the five delinquents. There's Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Ray Toro, Mikey Way, and finally Gerard Way.

Gerard and Mikey are brothers. They're seniors, except for Frank. He's a junior. Anyways, they're extremely dangerous, especially Gerard. It's best that you stay away from them. I know your locker is right next to theirs, but the safest time you can use your locker is right before class starts. They never show up to class on time." Jenna explained.

"Jesus..." I muttered as we sat up against the wall. "Yeah. So what's your name?" Jenna asked. "Oh, Misty Brown." I said. She nodded. We sat there talking about our classes and New Jersey. Jenna told me that New Jersey in incredibly dangerous. There's all sorts of crime. That would explain why most of the kids here are violent and cruel.

"So what's Michigan like?" She asked. "Well, it's a lot different from here. I lived in Warren, not really a lot of crime in Warren." I told her. "Ah." She nodded. Just then the girl that ran into me approached us. Along with her were two guys and three girls. "Oh look, the little whore is making friends with the new girl!" She said, making her group laugh.

Jenna looked down and looked like she was about to cry. "Really?" I asked, standing up. They all stopped laughing and looked at me. "What's your problem?" I asked. "My problem is you and your whore of a girlfriend are dirtying up our school with your nasty pussies and ugly faces, making Belleville High look bad!"

She chirped as she and her wannabe Barbie doll friends and moron jocks laughed and gave us stupid smiles. Seriously? That was just completely uncalled for, not to mention inappropriate. What's this chick's problem? I crossed my arms and stuck out my hip. "Well, I'm sorry that you have such a miserable life that you have to put others down just to make yourself feel better."

She stopped laughing and her mouth hung open. Got her right where I want her. "H-how dare you! If anyone's life is miserable it's yours!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face. Her group of friends were silent now, not even cracking a smile. She reached into her purse it got out a pocket knife. "Whoa, Samantha, what the hell are you doing?"

One of her female friends asked. I back up against the wall now frightened. "Teaching this stupid skank who she's messing with!" Samantha yelled back at her friend. "You can't be serious! She's a freshmen, Samantha, she's not worth it!" Another female friend says. "SHUT! JUST SHUT UP!" She screamed.

"Do it babe!" Said the larger jock. Samantha grabbed my neck and pushed me further against the wall, waving the knife in my face. "You don't have to do this. You're not proving anythi-" "SHUT UP SKANK!" She screamed. She lifted the knife, getting ready to stab me, but at the last minute Jenna got up and tackled her. "Jenna!" I yelped.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" Samantha screamed. She and her three female friends started beating her up. "MISTY RUN!!!" She yelled as the girls stomped on her face, breaking her glasses! "I'll deal with you personally!" Said the first jock, licking his lips while the second one cracked his knuckles.

"GO!" Jenna screamed, coughing up blood. I turned and ran. "Go dude, get her!" One jock yelled to the other. I ran for dear life for the football field. I looked behind me and noticed the two had slowed down their running. I ran across the football field surrounded by the track and ran under the bleachers.

I couldn't hear the jocks anymore so I stayed under here to catch my breath. I hope Jenna will be alright. I looked around and noticed under the bleachers was littered with wrappers, beer cans, coffee cups, and cigarettes. Just when I thought I was safe I see five guys approaching me. "Looks like we've got company boys!"

Said the one with long black hair. To his right was a shorter guy with tattoos and piercings and had blonde hair with a black mohawk, next to him was a tall and skinny guy with very light brown hair and glasses. To the black haired guys left was a much taller guy with really curly hair, and next to him was the familiar blonde haired guy I saw this morning.

Bob Bryar. Oh shit. I'm so fucking dead... these are the guys that Jenna warned me about. They're the delinquents.