Chapter 26 Frank, Thank God!

Frank-

It's been two days since Gerard was arrested. And Misty went missing. I bet that little fuck Damien has something to do with it! That kid is obsessed with her! "Frank, what are you doing?" Ray asked as I stood outside the school instead of mounting my motorcycle. "Waiting for Damien." It was the end of the day and I was gonna follow that little shit.

"Why?" Mikey asked. "Because I'm gonna follow him. I think he has something to do with Misty disappearing." I answer quietly. "Shit, here he comes. Guys go!" Ray, Mikey, and Bob quickly run to their motorcycles and drive off. I duck behind a bush and watch Damien come out. He looked around before walking back behind the building. I waited a few seconds before following him.

I made sure I was a good distance away from him so he wouldn't hear me. He looked around once more and I quickly hid behind a tree. I peek out and see him heading into the woods. I speed walk over. Once I'm in the woods, I very slowly tip toe my the rest of the way, trying to avoid leaves crunching and sticks snapping under my boots.

After about 10 minutes of slowly following fuck face, I came across an old abandoned farm house. I walk up to the barn, but there was nobody inside, so they must be in the little house. I couldn't really peak in through the windows because they were boarded up, so I had to go through the front door. I quickly swung it open so it wouldn't creek.

"P-please s-stop!" I heard sobbing coming from one of the bedroom. That was Misty! "THEN TALK!" Damien screams. I don't know what he did, but Misty started screaming. I bit my lip so hard that I bled. I crept down the hallway and looked in the bedroom. My eyes widen. Misty had cuts on her face, her inner thighs, and on her arms. Her body was covered in bruises.

But the worst pat is that Damien had his hand up her skirt and was digging a knife into her side. I gritted my teeth and slowly walked in the room. Misty glanced at me and I put my finger to my lips. I rose my baseball bat and whacked Damien over his thick head as hard as I could. He went down immediately and left blood on my bat. Misty gasped and looked up at me.

"Go blow your dad you premature psychopath!" I shouted. I wanted to spit on him so badly, but if he goes to his dad, he'll have my DNA on him and I'll get arrested too. "Frank!" Misty yells/sobs. I look at her and sigh. "I'm here. I'm getting you out of here." She starts to cry again. I get out my pocket knife and cut her ropes. I put my blazer on her and pick her up.

She looked down at Damien. "I-Is he-" I quickly interrupted her. "Dead? No. Just unconsious." I reassured. As horhorrble as I can be, I would never go that low as to kill someone. I kick Damien on my way out and run back to the school, holding Misty close. I mounted my motorcycle and held her the same way. Bridal style.

"The cameras I ordered for you came today. We're gonna set them up in your house. But first I'm gonna get you cleaned up." I tell her as we rode off. All she could do was nod. I got to my house and carried her inside. I was only gonna dry the blood, not clean it up. We need as much evedince as we can get against Ryan and his pathetic excuse for a son. They will NOT win!