Chapter 9 Intimidation, Subtle Touches, And Jealousy?

Misty-

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" Donna asked while she helped me with the wound on the back of my head from Lisa. I honestly forgot about it up until she saw the dried up blood in my hair. "I-its ok. You said it didn't look deep. But thank you." I said, smiling. "Alright dear, but you let me know if it starts hurting." She said as she dabbed the damp rag to my head.

"Ok. Thank you." I thanked again. Gerard smirked at me and took another bite of his pizza. We were upstairs now having dinner. "Um, Gerard? Where am I going to sleep tonight?" I asked shyly. He thought about it for a moment but then looked at his mom for the answer. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"You can just sleep in Mikey's room. He won't mind." She said. "Yeah, Mikey's staying at Ray's tonight anyways. Just don't touch his stuff." He said. Donna gave him a look. "Gerard." She scolded. Gerard looked up at his mom with his own look. "What? I'm just saying, Mikey doesn't like it when people touch his crap." Gerard said defensively.

Donna sighed and shook her head. After dinner I helped Donna clean up and went upstairs to take a shower then went into Mikey's bedroom. I unwrapped the towel from my body and chanced into my bra and underwear and crawled under the covers. I just laid there for a good hour just thinking about everything that's happened today.

After all that's happened you'd never expect to end the day by spending the night at the leader of the delinquent's house. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. But before I could drift off, the bedroom door opens. "Misty? You awake?" He asked, lightly shaking my shoulder. I groaned in response.

Gerard chuckled and crawled under the covers next to me. "G-Gerard?! What the hell are you doing?!" I whisper-yelled. "I couldn't sleep knowing my little bro's out tonight. I worry about him ya know." He mumbled. This caught me off guard. He's worried about Mikey not being at home? That's... adorable!

I smiled softly to myself. Gerard suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled to him so that my back was pressed against his chest, making me yelp as he nuzzled the back of my neck. "Goodnight." He mumbled. I gulped and uttered a goodnight back to him. Oh god this felt so awkward!

***

"Hey! Wake up!" Someone shouted. I groaned in protest. "I said, wake UP!" They yelled and hit me in the face with a pillow. I let out an irritated sighed and woke up. "Jesus Christ, finally! Come on, get dressed." Gerard says. I unwillingly sat up and rubbed my tired eyes. "In what?" I yawned. "I don't have a school uniform with me." I finished.

Gerard just kept staring at me with a red face. "Y-you can borrow one of mine. Because you certainly can't walk around like that, I mean, not that I mind, it's just that my mom is sill here and may get the wrong idea." He smirked, winking at me. I looked down and finally woke up a little more and remembered I slept in my bra and underwear!

I shrieked and quickly pulled the covers over me while Gerard fell over laughing. "I-it's not funny!" I yelled and buried myself further under the covers. This only made him laugh harder. I glared at him and chucked a pillow at him. He looked up at me with this big stupid grin. "C-c-can you j-j-just bring me the stupid u-uniform?" I asked, still embarrassed.

"Yeah hold on." Gerard replied, still chuckling. He left the room and came back with a uniform that was similar to his, only it was a darker shade of blue and the tie had stripes. "Here. It's mine from freshmen year. The uniforms were a little different looking back then. I was a little thinner back then so it should work for ya."

He said, tossing the uniform at me before leaving the bedroom. I stood up from the bed and changed into the uniform. It did not fit me whatsoever. The uniform was way too big on me! And instead of wearing a skirt he gave me grey trousers. I looked around the room for a belt and grabbed one hanging from the closet door.

When I came downstairs Gerard was already eating breakfast and changed into his uniform. Though, except for trousers he wore black skinny jeans with holes at the knees. "Good morning Misty!" Donna chirped. "Good morning Donna!" I said back, smiling politely at her as she handed me a plate with scrambled eggs, hash browns and bacon.

***

Gerard rode his motorcycle to school with me on the back clinging to his waist for dear life because he was going 20 miles over the speed limit! "Can you please slow down?!" I yelled. Gerard revved up he bike and sped up about 10 miles faster. Jackass. He skidded the bike in the parking lot in the school and parked the bike next to four others.

I'm guessing they all belong to Mikey, Ray, Frank and Bob. We hopped off the bike and Gerard grabbed his baseball bat. "See you around sugar!" He said, winking at me before going off towards the football field. Probably to go hang out under the bleachers with his friends and brother.

I let out a deep sigh and walked into the school. Kids were giving me all kinds of stares because of my uniform. I kept my head down and just wandered around. There was no point going to my locker because I left my backpack at home. For about ten minutes I just wandered around, up until a boy walked over to me.

He was in my grade and had sandy blonde hair. Not a too bad looking guy in my opinion. "Hi there." He said with a smug smile, his voice was pretty high. He was the same exact height as me. I awkwardly smiled back. "Hey." I said shyly. "You're new here right? I'm Damien." He asked. "Yeah, I'm new. And I'm Misty." I replied.

"Ooh, Misty. Love the name." He said, wiggling his eyebrows and I raised one of mine. Is he flirting with me? "So I see you had detention yesterday. Glad to see you're in one piece." Damien said. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. He looked around for a moment and leaned his face close to mine.

It felt really awkward. "I heard that those delinquents get detention just about everyday and whenever someone has detention with them they torture them, since Mr. Storm's never in there." Damien explained. Lisa! I thought, my eyes widening. "Yeah. I'm shocked that you're alright. But hey, good thing." He said pulling off his smug smile again.

I felt myself blush a little. Ok, he's cute, I'll admit that. "So why are you wearing a boy's uniform?" Damien asked. "Oh, I spent the night over at a friend's house and her brother's old uniform was all she had for me to wear." I lied. Well, it wasn't all a lie. He just chuckled. "You still look cute. Hey, you should sit with me at lunch today!" He chirped.

I blushed and looked down. "M-maybe." I stuttered. "Hey kids!" I heard him say as he banged his baseball bat on the lockers next to us, scaring the shit out of us. Gerard had his arm resting on the locker and he was leaning down way too close to me and was giving Damien a death glare. Damien looked like his was about to pee his pants.

We both looked back at each other and tried to ignore Gerard. "S-so u-um, l-lunch?" Damien asked. "Hey boy, ever wonder what it's like to have your guts ripped out and have a busted skull?" Gerard asked in a fake cheery tone. Damien took a step back and his whole face went pale. "N-no." He stuttered.

I flinched when I felt Gerard stroke my cheek. What the hell is he doing?! Creep! "Did you wanna find out?!" Gerard said, now in a harsh and intimidating tone as he moved on to playing with my hair. Damien shook his head and back up some more. "I-I have t-to go." He stuttered before sharply turning on his heel and bolting.

"What a little fuckboy." Gerard chuckled. He leaned closer to me so that he was pinning me and kept playing with my hair. "G-Gerard?" I stuttered. "You see what he did there Misty? That fuckboy ran off and left you here with me. He's not a real man. He's not worth your time sugar." He whispered, his lips tickling my ear.

He leaned down and brushed his lips on my neck making me shiver and he pulled away with a smug smile. My face was probably as red as a cherry. Gerard winked at me and backed away. "See you in science class." He said, winking one last time before walking off.

I stayed there against the locker, too petrified to notice the students staring at a really far distance. What the hell was that all about?! "He's not a real man"? "He's not worth your time"? Why did he say something like that about Damien? Wait... is Gerard jealous?!