Chapter 30 Epilogue

15 years later

Misty-

I sat outside holding mine and Gerard's daughter Bandit. She was only a year old. I looked up and watched as Gerard was getting ready for his show. He fixed his red hair for the hundredth time. "Gee, you look just fine!" I say with a smirk. I looks at me with his usual sassy look. "Damn right I'm fine!" He said with a hand on his hip.

I rolled my eyes and smile. Gerard and the guys had formed a band called My Chemical Romance after Gee graduated college. Needless to say they sky rocketed. Gerard and I got married two years ago, and then last year we had a baby girl that we named Bandit. "Get over here and kiss me good luck." He motioned me over with his finger.

"Can I get a please?" I sassed. "Hey! I'm the sassy one here!" I chuckled and stuck my tounge out. Bandit stuck her little arm at Gerard and giggled. Gee smirked and gently tickled her, making her giggle more. "See? B agrees with me!" I playfully roll my eyes. "Give daddy a kiss, B." He says in a baby voice and he puckered his lip. Bandit copied him, which made me chuckle.

He leaned down and gave her a gentle peck. "Now can I get one from my other baby?" He asked, batting his eyes at me. I gave him a knowing smirk with a cocked eyebrow. "Please?" He said cutely. I chuckled and leaned up to kiss him. "DA!" Bandit yells. We pull away and look down at her and chuckle. "She's so adorable, just like you." He says softly.

I blush and bit my lip. "Stop." I say bashfully. "She is!" I look down and brush my now black hair from my face. My hair was the same length, but dyed black and cut into a death hawk. Frank knocked on the door and walked in. "Gee, we gotta go on now." He looked at the short shit. "Alright, be out in a sec." Frank nods and leaves. I look back up at my husband.

"You got B's earplugs?" He asked. "Yes. And the special headphones for her too." I replied. He gently kisses my forehead. "Good. I want her to hear her daddy, but I also don't want her hearing to go bad." He says softly and gently strokes Bandit's cheek. "I told you, you would be an amazing father." I kiss his cheek. Gerard blushes and holds us close. "And I couldn't be happier to have you two."

-fin