Chapter 10 The Beaten And The Damned

Hey I'm back! First off I'm really sorry I haven't updated this in a couple of days... I've been really hooked on a killjoy fan fiction called "We'll Save Ourselves{Party Poison/Killjoy fanfiction) oh hold" and it's by Butideasdontdie you guys should really read it some time! It's seriously one of the best Killjoys AU stories I've read! Hey, I'm open to do killyjoys AU role plays! I've been wanting to rp that for a while now, so if you want to rp with me, pm me please! Also, the picture above is Ryan and Misty's mom.

Misty-

Gerard hadn't left me alone for the rest of the day. Every class we had together he made it his mission to make me uncomfortable. With the same subtle touching and sitting himself Way too close to me, barley giving me any room at all. Today in art I thought I was safe because he's always too focused on his art to notice me.

But when I went into the backroom to clean my paintbrush, I felt a pair of hands grab my hips and someone press their body to my back. "Oh hey there sugar! I didn't you were in this class!" Gerard half beams as his taller figure practically towers over my puny one. It was no wonder why the backroom was so quiet.

Why there wasn't anyone else back here with me. It was because Gerard was back here. His presence scares everyone off. I gulped and tried to peel my body away, but it was no use seeing that the front of my body was up against the sink. So basically Gerard had me pinned yet again! Ignoring him and went back to cleaning the paintbrush.

"Did you get detention?" He randomly asks. I shook my head. "N-no Gerard..." I replied. "Damn it!" He says under his breath. I felt a wave of relief wash over me. At least I didn't have to deal with him after school. "We'll... I could always skip." He whispered. My whole body froze.

It was like he read my mind or some shit! I quickly put the paintbrush on the side of the sink and tried to wiggle out of Gerard's grasp, but he kept a firm grip on me. "Where are you trying to run off to?" He whispered. "G-Gerard, I-I have to go home!" I stuttered. Gerard groaned dramatically and let his arms fall.

I took the chance to move away from him. I really did have to go home. My mom had been blowing up my phone all last night and today! She called me like 147 times and left like 600 text messages! I needed to get my ass home. I already told her that I'd be at school today so she's outside waiting for me.

"Um, y-you have fun skipping! I-I need to get home. You know, let my mom know I'm alive and not dead in a ditch somewhere?" I say sheepishly. "Fiiiiine!" Gerard groaned. "I have to meet up with my parole officer anyway..." He grumbled. Without another word, Gerard turned on his heel and walked out of the room.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Why does he bother with me of all people? I mean, yes I'm grateful that he hasn't busted my head open or threatened me... yet that is. Anyways, I need to get out to my mom's car. Since I didn't have a backpack I just walked outside. Mom was out there waiting for me.

I got in her car and awkwardly buckled up. "H-hey mom." I greeted her. She looked me up and down with a mixture of confusion, anger, disappointment and something... fear? What did she have to be afraid of? "Misty Evalah Brown! Where the hell were you? Wh-who's clothes are those?

(Eh-vuh-luh)

A-and why the hell didn't you answer your phone when I first called you?!" Mom ranted. I looked down ashamed of myself for putting her though that. "Mom, I'm sorry. I never meant to make you worry so much. I-I was just scared about what happened with your psycho of a boyfriend." I explained truthfully.

Mom sighed as she drove off. "I understand where you're getting at sweetheart, and I'm so sorry for what Ryan did to you. You know he's just trying to do his job. Now please tell me where you went!" Mom spoke in an apologetic voice. I turned to her with an anger face.