Chapter 23 Damien

Gerard-

I don't remember much from last night. I know we got drunk. That and, I woke up with my pants pulled down to my ankles and my school tie wrapped around my head. I looked around confused. I was in Frank's house laying on the floor behind the couch. I pulled my pants up and got up. Frank, Mikey, Ray and Bob were laying on the floor passed out. Mikey was shirtless, Frank was only in his underwear, Bob's hand was in a glass of warm water, and Ray for some reason was wearing one of Frank's mom's dresses...

Okay? Wait... where's Misty?! "Misty?!" I called. Frank threw an empty water bottle at me. "Shut up!" He groaned. "Wake your ass up and help me find her!" I whipped him with a few couch pillows. Frank groaned and stood up. "Alright, I'm up, asshole!" He shouted, waking the others. He put his pants on and we started looking for Misty. I called her but she didn't answer.

"WHO THE FUCK PUT MY HAND IN WARM WATER?!" Bob screamed. "Who cares that you pissed yourself?! I'm wearing a fucking dress!" Ray shrieked. "Not just any dress! That's my mom's dress! What the fuck are you doing?!" Frank says. "Wait, shut up!" Said Mikey. Frank, Ray, and Bob glare at him. "Gerard, call Misty again!"

I sighed and called Misty's cell phone again. This time, with everyone being quiet, I could hear faint ringing. I bolted upstairs to where it was coming from. It was coming from Frank's room. I quickly open the door to see Misty fast asleep in Frank's bed. "What's she doing in my room?" Frank asked. I ignored him and walked up to her and gently shook her. "Misty?" I say softly. She makes a little groan. "Yo, Misty! Wake the fuck up!" Frank shouts and hits her in the face with a pillow.

I growl and shove him down. "What the hell, moron?!" I shouted at him. "What, I woke her up, didn't I?" He snickered. I looked up and see Misty sitting up, looking at us annoyed. "Good morning, sugar!" I poke her nose. "Morning, Gee..." She grumbled. "Why are you in my room?" Frank asked. "You guys were drunk and getting too crazy, so I slept up here." She yawned. I look at her and laugh. I guess we were pretty nuts last night, then again, I don't really remember what happened.

Misty-

Time skip

I was hanging out with the guys under the bleachers before school when Damien came under. "Hey, Missy!" He said with a smug smirk. Gerard growled. "What the hell do you want, you little turd?!" He spat as he grabbed his bat. "Hey, I'd watch it if I were you! If you so much as touch me, I'll tell my dad you beat me up and he'll throw your lame ass in prison!" Damien snaps with a grin.

Gerard growls. Wow, what's his problem?! "Why are you under here?!" Bob snaps. Damien smirks at me. "Misty, I want you to sit with me at lunch. I've got a lot I want to ask you!" Gerard immediately grabs my waist and pulls me to him. "Piss off!" They glare at each other. "Fine! Be that way! I'll just tell my dad that's this little whore has been staying at your house having sex with you, because my dad will believe anything I tell him!" His premature voice snaps.

I felt my heart racing. "Please don't!" I begged. "I'll sit with you! Just don't say anything about us that's not true!" The guys looked at me in disbelief. "Like hell you're eating lunch with this little douche!" Said Gerard. "No no, the lady's made up her mind! Now I suggest you all get to class! You know what'll happen if you're late again, Way!" Damien says in a mock cheerful tone. 

The guys all glare at him. "Lets go, Misty! Before this little boy coughs on us and gets us all sick!" Gerard grumbled. Frank chuckled. "I'll be walking Misty to class." Damien smirks. "I can walk to class myself!" I snapped. "Yeah! She doesn't need a little jackass to escort her!" Said Ray as he took a step closer to Damien.

"I have my dad on speed dial!" He warns, quickly pulling out his phone. Ray immediately stops. "You really are daddy's little girl, aren't you?!" Frank asks. Damien growls. "Lets go, Misty!" He sneered. I tensed up and looked at Gerard. He was gritting his teeth. "Go!" He says through his teeth. My eyes widen. "Gee..."

Before I could even give him a quick kiss, Damien yanks me away from him and is dragging me out from the bleachers. "H-Hey! Let go!" He smirks. "Nope! By the way, if I see you guys so much as give each other a peck, I'll tell my dad that Gerard raped you!" I clenched my fists and held back tears. "Why are you doing this?!" I shout. "Because I can. As of right now, I practically own you! I'm gonna make sure Gerard never comes anywhere near you, ever!"