Chapter 27 You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison?

Gerard-

I growled when the guards shoved me into the cell. "What the hell man?! I don't even get a trial?!" I yelled. "Quiet! You'll get your trial in a few days. Until then, sit tight, kid!" The guard sneered before locking the cell. "Hey kid? What did you do?" I look over at the guy I presume is my cell mate. He looked to be in his 40's. Grayish black hair, bald or  at least the very top of his head.

The hair he had left was sticking out everywhere and was falling out in every spot. He had cuts and razor burns all over his face. Your typical pedophile mustache, blisters all over his right hand, can't imagine why... He had several missing teeth and he smelled like horse shit! "Mind your own business you ugly butt mongrel!" I snapped.

I could tell this guy was in here for pedophilia. It's blaten obvious! "Whoa, kid, take it easy now. We're all in here for a reason!" He yells that last part before jumping at me and grabbing me. He pinned me to the wall but I punched him in his face until he threw me down. He kept trying flip me over on my stomach so he could mount me. But I wouldn't let him.

I held him back with one hand while the other reached under his mattress. I actually found a makeshift knife and quickly stabbed him in his cheek. He screamed and I kicked the hilt, making it go even deeper and pushing him off. The knife when all the way into his mouth. I stood up and looked down at him as he screamed. "Please!" He cried. "You little pig!"

Just before I could do anything else, the cell door opens and two officers grab me. "Hey what the hell?!" I shout. "Put this kid in the SHU!" The warden commands as he pulls the knife out of the pedophile's mouth. He looked at me and smirked. "You're going to the crazy house!" I glared at him as they drag me away. "Let me go! I was just defending myself!" I yelled.

They take me down a hallway with doors that had inmates banging and screaming. I could see some of their fingers sticking out if the bottom of the doors, desperate for human contact. The guards stopped outside an empty room and shoved me inside, locking the door behind me. The room was cold and very tiny. The only thing in here was a bed and a toilet.

The SHU. A fucking ward. I don't fucking belong here. Okay, yeah, I stabbed a guy in the face, but it was an act of self defence! "HELP! LET ME OUT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! KILL ME PLEASE!" I bit my lip and plugged my ears. I wonder how long that guy who just screamed has been in here. How long will I be in here? Will I ever see Misty again...?

Misty-

"Are you sure this is going to work? What if he sees the cameras?" My mom asked as Frank and I set up cameras around my house. I was still beaten and dirty from Damien torturing me. Frank had told me not to shower. We have evidence on what Damien did, but we still need evidence on what Ryan has been doing. "Mom, you're just going to have to trust us.

Gerard's trial is in a few hours and we need this to work! Frank hid these cameras pretty damn well." I reassured her. My mom still looked doubtful. I turned and looked at Frank. "You should probably go. Ryan will be here any minute and God knows what he'll do to you if he sees you here." Frank nodded. "Good luck." I smiled and hugged him before he left.

Mom walked up to me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Once this is all over, I'll be able to come home and you won't get hurt anymore." I said. Mom smiled and nodded. We both look out the window when we hear a car pull up. Ryan's car... I quickly ran into the kitchen. Ryan walked in and up to my mom. "Hello, Ry-" Mom got cut off by him slapping her!

My eyes widen and I gasp. I put my hand over my mouth so he wouldn't hear me. "You think you're smart bitch?!" He yells and throws my mom down. "Ryan, please?!" My mom begged. "Shut up!" He kicked her in the face. My jaw clenched and my fists balled up. "Your worthless shit eating daughter has missed two days of school!" He picks her up and slams her head through the wall.

"NOW TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!" He screams. My mom's face was bleeding and she could hardly stand up! I finally had enough and stepped out. "Leave her alone!" I shout. Ryan and mom looked at me. Ryan stormed over to me and grabbed my hair. "Where the hell have you been?!" He yells in my face. I winced at how hard he had grabbed my hair.

"Ow! Stop it! I was kidnapped by your son!" I yelled back. He growled and drop kicked me! Actually drop kicked me! I screamed when he did that. "Don't you lie to me, little brat!" He spat and started kicking me. "STOP IT!" My mom screamed and shoved him away. He grabbed her by her hair and slammed her head into the wall again! This time he knocked her out!

"No!" I screamed. Ryan scoffed. "I'm leaving for now! But tomorrow I'll be back here with a CPS agent! SO START PACKING YOUR SHIT!" Ryan screamed at me before marching out. I quickly crawled over to mom and held her head on my lap. I looked down at her, sniffling. "I'm taking you to the hospital. Then I'm taking these cameras down to the court.

This will all be over when you wake up. I promise."