Chapter 19 Boo You Whore!

Gerard-

I stood outside of Misty's house waiting for her. I never wake up early for school, but I want to see Misty early and give her a ride to school. Oh god... am I losing my punk edge? Before I could ponder any further, or turn back and run to my house, Misty stepped outside.

"G-Gerard?" She asked, blushing. "Hey sugar!" I smirked. I picked her up, pinned her to the brick wall, and kissed her roughly. She squeaked and pushed away. "G-Gerard! My grandparents are right behind this door!" She points at her front door.

I smirked and chuckled. "Oh, then why don't we go somewhere private?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows. Her whole face turned red and she smacked my chest. "Gerard! We have to go to school!" He yells. I growled. "Lets skip!" She shakes her head.

"Do you want Ryan to throw your ass in prison?" I groaned and grumbled. "Come on, Gee. Just two more months and no more harassment parol." She said before stroking my hair. I sighed softly. "Alright fine." I kissed the palm of her hand and carried her to my motorcycle.

I put her on and then sit in front of her. "Gerard please don't go so fast!" Misty pleaded. I rolled my eyes. "I told you! This baby is meant for speed!" I revved up my motorcycle and sped down the street. Misty tightly wrapped her arms around my waist.

*time skip

Me and the boys were messing around with other students. "We don't care that we're in front of your locker! We were here fist!" I growled in the scared girl's face. "NOW GET LOST!!!" Bob screamed and shoved her down. I smirked and pulled Misty to me by her waist.

We laughed when the girl ran off. I smiled at Misty and kissed her cheek. I saw her blush and bite her lip. I grinned and kissed her face all over. "Uh oh... uh, Gerard?" Frank nudges me. I growl and glare at him. "What?!" He points down the hallway.

I look and see Samantha walking over. Misty scooted behind me. Ray Mikey Frank and Bob growl and held up their bats. "Get lost you whore!" Ray shouts. I smirk. Samantha rolled her eyes. "Back off fuzz ball! I just want to talk to Gerard!"

They look at me. I sighed and nodded. Samantha smirked and walked over to me, swaying her whore hips. "Hi Gee!" She says, putting her hands on my chest and smirking at Misty. Samantha is my ex girlfriend and she broke my heart last year.

She told me that she loved me and only me. That was until she cheated on me with one of the shit eating jocks, who I may or may not have broken a few of his bones. I glared at her and grabbed her wrists and pushed her away.

"What the hell do you want?!" I snapped. Samantha fake pouted. "Oh Gee baby! You don't have to be so mean! I want you back! Baby I need you!" She whined. I crossed my arms. "I don't want to you back! You cheated on me you skank!" I yelled at her.

"It was a moment of weakness baby! I'm ready to start over! I really miss you. I need your touch..." She ran her finger from my chest down towards my crotch. I felt Misty shake behind me. I quickly pushed Samantha away and slapped her. I heard Misty gasp.

Samantha looked at up at me in horror. "Listen here you bitch! I don't ever want to get back together! I don't love you! I already have a girlfriend I love her very much! So you better stay the fuck away from us or I'll fucking bash your skull against the pavement!

You can't touch my brother and you can't keep my friends!" I shoved her down and she started crying. I quickly grabbed Misty and made out with her. I glanced at Samantha and flipped her off. She got up and ran. I pulled away and watched her run. "Get her!"

Frank Mikey Ray and Bob started chasing her. I looked back at Misty and smiled. "Gerard... did you really mean what you said? That you love me very much?" She asked. I smirked and nodded. "Of course I meant it. I love you Misty." I said before pulling her in for another kiss.